Philadelphia Babies
Options

baby furniture suggestions

I am looking for a crib and some furniture for my nursery...anyone have any ideas where to go ???

Re: baby furniture suggestions

• Options
    Check out Baby Supermart in Broomall- they had a huge selection of mid-level baby furniture and awesome gliders, bedding, etc...  I think they had one of the best selections around.  We ended up getting ours from Bellini in devon, but they have since closed.  We decided we wanted to invest in solid wood heavy duty furniture that would last son through his teens.  We had to pay for it!  Kids N Kribs in Wayne is also great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto to Baby Supermart. We had a great experience there. Just a warning, takes at least 6 weeks for delivery!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    huge fan of Kids n Kribs in Wayne. they were great!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We got our nursery furniture from Baby Supermart. They are so nice and helpful, and they have a nice selection of furniture. There is also a standing coupon for 20% off your second most expensive item. Every bit helps!!!

Good Luck :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    adri77adri77 member
    Loooved Norman's in Philly.  Family owned and super great prices, excellent quality and customer service.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageiristony:Check out Baby Supermart in Broomall- they had a huge selection of mid-level baby furniture and awesome gliders, bedding, etc...  I think they had one of the best selections around.  We ended up getting ours from Bellini in devon, but they have since closed.  We decided we wanted to invest in solid wood heavy duty furniture that would last son through his teens.  We had to pay for it!  Kids N Kribs in Wayne is also great.

This.........plus we ordered our crib from Amazon.  Also, Clossics (sp?) in Delaware has huge selection and is tax free!

• Options
    Normans in South Philly. A few of my friends checked out baby supermart, and found the same furniture, same brand etc... at Norman's and Norman's beat the price!
  • Options
    Closic's in Delaware is tax free, large selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"