Trouble TTC
Options

Ugh - job vent

So I live in the great state of Minnesota - and our government can't figure their life out right now, which means that the state is shutting down tomorrow. I have a state job for the summer, that I am relying on to pay the bills, which means money stops tomorrow for me. I hope the shutdown doesn't last too long! Luckily I do have a second job, but I don't get enough hours there to make up for it. I am worried that if it goes on too long, and IUI #1 wasn't successful, then we will have to put baby making on the backburner for a bit. :( 

TTC since August 2009
Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
HSG September 2010 All clear 
1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
TTC Blog
TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
the beauty of love as it was made to be"
Mumford & Sons

Re: Ugh - job vent

• Options
    Government at its finest.  Sorry that you're having to bear the brunt of this.  Hopefully you'll be back at work soon (with a BFP!)
  • Options
    Ms H13Ms H13 member
    Hopefully they will figure this out soon - I've also been watching this, although fortunately my job will not be affected.  Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for good things - on both the job and the pregnancy front.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, I hate that it costs so much for us to conceive where for most people it's free. Best of luck to you
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options
    I understand! I don't have a goverment job but many of my students and their families eigther have government jobs or depend on gov assistance to help pay for their child care and we have been calling families ALL day! I hope that everyone figures out that no matter what this is NOT what is best for the people of Minnesota.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"