Multiples
Options

Pain around belly button

I dont know how to explain it to my OB but it is pain that feels on the surface of my belly not deep in my uterus. Almost like a bruise. And tight stretching pain which I can only think is my skin stretching. Feels like a sunburn and only around my belly button area. My tummy is so tender and I dont know how to explain it to my Dr but it seems most things I bring up are just chalked up to twins, and nothing to worry about. Anyone here know what I am feeling and what may help?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Pain around belly button

• Options
    I always had stretching pain, it was mostly in the area surrounding my belly button and was tender to the touch. I and the dr never worried about it though.
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i had that pain badly around my belly button- i likened it to the feeling of pulling a rubber band -that is how it felt my skin/muscles were inside of me... totally normal.
    I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's a normal, albeit very werid feeling!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had very similar pains but at the very top of my belly, like when my little boobs would rest on my giant belly, it would hurt that area.  The doctor said it's from the stretching. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There's a ligament that goes from your belly button to somewhere-or-other (I'm so good with details), and it stretches when you're pregnant too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMcKenna04:
    I had very similar pains but at the very top of my belly, like when my little boobs would rest on my giant belly, it would hurt that area.  The doctor said it's from the stretching. 

This made me giggle!  I feel like even though my B/C cup boobs are a little bigger they look like bee stings compared to my belly!

Kim, have you tried lotions/creams?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"