May 2011 Moms

Bladder Control problems

I have been having some bladder control problems.  I have been leaking a little urine each day throughout the day.  Does anyone else have this issue? Will I ever regain control? I really don't want to wear pads my whole life.

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011

Re: Bladder Control problems

• Same here as well. Sometimes it's a little more than little and very embarrassing. I've been told kegels help, however I will be see my urologist next week for my check up (won't he be impressed with me ha!), so if I get any helpful insight, I will post it. 
  • I read somewhere that it can take 6-8 weeks before you regain bladder control.

And, after talking to my midwife at my 6 week check up, there were several things she told me that could take up to 12 months to return to normal.

So, while it is not fun, I think you are still within the normal range for having issues! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefluffybuns:

I read somewhere that it can take 6-8 weeks before you regain bladder control.

And, after talking to my midwife at my 6 week check up, there were several things she told me that could take up to 12 months to return to normal.

So, while it is not fun, I think you are still within the normal range for having issues! 

Do you remember what those things were?  I'd be interested to hear what she said!
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"