2nd Trimester

Baby moving in my belly (video)

I also posted this on the November 2011 board but I also wanted to share it with you ladies

Yes, I oficially look like I have a camera attached to me (I do, its my phone) and I caught our baby girl moving in my belly this morning after some pancakes! Here is the video, you can mostly see it on the left side. I cant believe how much you can see in as little as 21 weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweEijXkVAw  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014

Re: Baby moving in my belly (video)

• That's awesome!  I've tried to get my LO on camera, but every time I get the phone out she stops.  Maybe I'll try some pancakes tomorrow!  Stick out tongue
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's great! Smile I have so many of these with my first son.. I need to capture this little boys wiggles! Although I must say, he doesn't seem to be as crazy in the womb as his big brother was! LOL
    DS #1 - 11.25.09 DS #2 - Due 11.2.11
  • Loading the player...
  • QmommyQmommy member

YAY!  I did that with my DD and can't wait to do it again.  I did it early on (like you) then again at 30 weeks.  The 30 week video is pretty crazy!  I sat on the couch every  night with my shirt pulled up to be sure to catch the movement.  :)  I started doing it this pregnancy as well.  :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That's so cool! I've been so busy feeling the movement and making sure my DH gets to that I haven't really been watching. I guess I should!
  • I'm jealous. I have an anterior placenta so no cool movies like that for me. Crying
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Balance the remote control on your stomach, you will really see it dancing around.
  • YES!!!!  Big Smile  The first time I saw my LO do this I thought I was dreaming!
  • I tried to record my last night but my phone was dying I love seeing my baby move in my stomach it is soo amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am just over 18 weeks and I really hope I can see this in a couple of weeks!  Every evening after work I'm poking and placing hands on my belly to see if I can feel it from the outside.  Hubby keeps telling me to leave the baby alone, but I ignore him.  Now that someone said something about anterior placenta, I need to ask where mine is at my appointment today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is so cool that you got that in camera! Wait until you can tell if she's poking a hand or foot out. Now that would make for a cool video when she's old enough to watch them and see herself in her mommy's belly!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"