June 2011 Moms

Whahoooo!!!! FINALLY!

So apparently I have been in labor since 6am!   I called my MW a few hours ago to tell her my contractions were getting really close, although not painful and I was getting concerned because I didn't want to have our baby in the car on the way there.  She told us to head in since the location of the contractions and the timing made her concerned. 

Well, an hour and a half into the car ride the contractions got A LOT stronger.  I drove the whole way with my incredibly considerate husband in the passenger seat timing my contractions for me.  As we pull into our hotel that we are going to be doing most of the earlyish labor in and stay in the day after we birth, I am hardly able to breath!  Somehow we got the handicap suite (yes, sweet!)  and not only does it have a bathtub, but it has a gigantic whirlpool tub right next to the bed as well.  Can anyone say amen?!  I immediately got nakey and got in the tub.  It was heaven!  I felt I pop.  Yep, my water broke in the water!  Anyway, now here I am.  I just wanted to wahoo on here since we aren't sharing the info with anyone else.  My baby might not be a June baby anymore, but I could care less now that she is finally getting around to coming out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whahoooo!!!! FINALLY!

• So exciting! Best wishes for a safe and easy delivery:)
  • Sooooo Exciting!!!!  Keep us posted :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • vigurlvigurl member
    yeah!!!!!!!!
  • You'll still be a "June mommy" in our eyes, honey! Glad things are finally up and going for you! I hope the rest of your labor goes well... can't wait to hear how you and LO are doing later one, once you're up to posting! Congrats in advance, mama!
    Photobucket
  • Yay em!!!!!!!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck tonight!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sooo happy for you. Any longer & they would have been talking induction... So glad you don't have to go through that. Pitocin was not fun for me! This will be such a beautiful experience for you and your SO! The one part I forgot when all was said and done was to get a pic of my LO with the delivering doc :) Just thought I'd mention b/c it's easy to forget after labor. The squat bar with a sheet wrapped around in (in a fashion so as to hold a end in each hand) was such a great labor position :) I wish I could remember all the little things that helped me through it... Try and relax between contractions and I will pray that you have an intervention-free labor & delivery!
  • Yay!!!! Congrats
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • AWWWWW!! keep us posted! i keep checking on here to see if you have a birth story yet:) it looks like soon!! good luck!! i hope everything goes great for you and your LO!!! BEST WISHES!

• Thanks everyone!  I never would have thought I would be one to get on and update people on my labor.  Ha.  I'm going to try to sleep awhile and hopefully she (baby) will wake me up and tell me to go to the birth center in a few hours.  :)  Can't wait!
  • lynn97lynn97 member
    Yea!!  I'm so excited for you. I hope all goes great and that she arrives very soon.
  • so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to hear your story and see piccys!!!! regardless of the date your bub is born it'll still be a june bug to all us ladies!!!!  good luck and wishing you a safe and EASY labour!!!!
  • So excited for you. You will do great, can't wait to hear your birth story.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! Good luck!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your LO! Did you really drive all the way there in labor? I'm impressed.

I hope you have a speedy delivery! July 1st is my DH's bday. Not a bad day :-)

• imagekaitylin:

Yay! Good luck!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your LO! Did you really drive all the way there in labor? I'm impressed.

I hope you have a speedy delivery! July 1st is my DH's bday. Not a bad day :-)

Sounds crazy that I drove, but honestly, so far this has been pretty easy... Not at all like what everyone made it out to be.  Painful, uncomfortable, yes...  But manageable.  Today is my husbands birthday too.  Good thing, because this week has been so insane I didn't even get him a card or anything!  He says a baby is good enough.  Whew.  Now hopefully as the day goes by I will progress quickly and it will be over.

• Yayyyyyyyy! Good luck mama and I cant wait to see photos of your LO! 
    Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • Yay! So glad you made it to the hotel. Congrats mama!
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yay!  I have been thinking about you and am glad to see this update!
  • Woohoo! Hoping for fast and easy foy you!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck and let us know how things turn out!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yay!!! Good luck and keep us posted :)
  • That hot tub sounds heavenly!  Hope your delivery is fast and smooth!
  • Congrats & good luck!  Sounds like you are going to have an amazing natural birth experience - way to go!  Can't wait to hear the good news :)
  • CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!! :)
  • How exciting!  I hope all goes well with the rest of the birth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"