Secondary IF

Urologist Appointment

We went to see the fertility urologist today.  He said that he thinks the last SA must have been a fluke.  He said that nothing in DH's history would give any reason to think he would have an SA like that.  He said the surgery would not have caused that kind of drop either.  We told him that we want to have another SA done so that we can make a decision about whether we should continue trying to get pregnant or if we should take the adoption path.  He said that he wanted to wait another month to do the SA to make sure that we are getting the best possible results so that we have good information on which to base our decision.  So, another month of waiting.  I understand the thought behind it, but the waiting is horrible!  Also, I picked DD up from daycare yesterday and she goes, "I want a baby!"  I was like, "You want a baby?"  and she said, "a baby brother or sister."  I want a baby brother or sister for her too! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Urologist Appointment

• I am so happy to hear the dr. thought it was a fluke! Really sucks you'll have to wait a month, but I just KNOW that you'll get the good news you've been looking for. Thoughts and prayers for you!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • I'm so glad your Dr agrees with us that his SA must have been a fluke!

Also, I so wish I didn't, to your bone, feel you pain when you LO asks for a sibling....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • JMayJMay member
    The waiting stinks, but good news about the SA!  Hoping your DD gets her wish...
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Good to hear it was just a fluke. My DS asks for a baby in my belly on a daily basis and has for the last year or so.  It's extremely painful to not have an answer for him about when it's going to happen.
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"