Cloth Diapering

Cost of shipping to Canada

So, this is my first time listing on Spot's, and of course the first purchaser is from Canada. I did not even think of this. It was for 2 kawaiis for $10 with only $3 for shipping. Am I going to get screwed by eating the shipping costs since I didn't include anything about shipping internationally? Would it be rude to invoice her the difference? The estimates online roughly say $9 for shipping, which would mean I am practically giving the diapers away Sad

Help please, I don't want to break the online selling ettiquette already. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cost of shipping to Canada

• The online estimate is likely for priority. You can ship first class to Canada (either download the shipping assistant through USPS or go to the PO) for almost the same price as to the US.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, that was me!

Shoot me an email if shipping is way over what you thought; I don't mind the couple extra bucks ;)

What Jenny said is def. true though!  

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekaylakaylakayla:

Hey, that was me!

Shoot me an email if shipping is way over what you thought; I don't mind the couple extra bucks ;)

Lol, small world. It should be fine, I just have troubles with the estimator thing on the USPS website, so it gave me a huge estimate. 

Unless something horrible happens on the way to work tomorrow, I will get them out in the AM. I LOVE these diapers and am sad to see them go. 

• imagenorman25:
    imagekaylakaylakayla:

Hey, that was me!

Lol, small world. It should be fine, I just have troubles with the estimator thing on the USPS website, so it gave me a huge estimate. 

Unless something horrible happens on the way to work tomorrow, I will get them out in the AM. I LOVE these diapers and am sad to see them go. 

Haha sounds good =)
    Sorry, if I had seen your post below first about the destash, I would have asked about shipping first. When people on Spot's don't say anything about international or Canadian shipping I often think they are aware it's really not that much more money to ship here, if any. I probably shouldn't assume that!

Thanks, I'm excited to use them! 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekaylakaylakayla:
    imagenorman25:
    imagekaylakaylakayla:

Hey, that was me!

Haha sounds good =)
    Sorry, if I had seen your post below first about the destash, I would have asked about shipping first. When people on Spot's don't say anything about international or Canadian shipping I often think they are aware it's really not that much more money to ship here, if any. I probably shouldn't assume that!

Thanks, I'm excited to use them! 

No worries, newbie mistake on my part, and I irrationally freaked out thinking it would be so much more

• Definitely don't do it online!  I ship to Canada often and it's usually the same price as shipping first class within the US.  I sent two GMs first class to Canada yesterday and it cost me $5 and change.
  • imagekaylakaylakayla:

Hey, that was me!

Are you the person who bought my Fuzzibunz the other day?  If so, hi! 

photo cec1e248-7430-4475-9668-04578f2fd00a.jpg 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMnM7608:
    imagekaylakaylakayla:

Hey, that was me!

Are you the person who bought my Fuzzibunz the other day?  If so, hi! 

Yes! Oh geez, don't I look like a little diaper crazy now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"