November 2011 Moms
Options

Babies R' Us Coupon Nonsense

I got an ad today from Babies R' Us with a coupon for 20% off any one regular priced baby item. I was pretty excited about that until I read the fine print:

Excludes ALL: Toys, babyfood, diapers, formula, wipes, strollers, car seats, high chairs, swings, play yards, bassinets, infant carriers, safety gates, monitors, breast pumps, furniture, Ameda, Baby Brezza, Babe Jogger, BOB, Britax Bugaboo, Cybex, ERGObaby, Mamas and Papas, Motherhood Maternity, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil and Teds, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, RobotGalaxy, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breat-pump rental fee, deliver fee, and shipping and handling. 

Ummm...so maybe it would've been easier to print what I CAN use it on.

WTH.

Rant over. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Babies R' Us Coupon Nonsense

• Options
    I got the same one :(

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Typically the first set of things are excluded because the ad has coupons for those items in it or special pricing.

Toys, babyfood, diapers, formula, wipes, strollers, car seats, high chairs, swings, play yards, bassinets, infant carriers, safety gates, monitors, breast pumps, furniture,

The brand name exclusions are things they never let you use coupons for. 

Google the products you want to buy you can probably find it at the lower price everyday. Most of the times Babies R Us is expensive. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What in the world is up with that? I did hear that BRU is a PITA when it comes to sales and coupons and even returns. I am lucky because about 3 weeks ago I got a coupon for 20% off any stroller but they were out of stock in the store. I called every week and they still didnt have it. I called again this Thursday and they still didnt have it so they ordered it online to me, still honored my 20% coupon AND I got free shipping to my house. I got the Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 and saved $66!

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Options
    I got this same coupon...and another for a 10$ gift card if I came in and started a new registry!!  Well the reason they have my address is because I started a registry online!  I called and I can not get the gift card! 
    image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome to coupons at BRU!!  They're great ( insert sarcastic eyeroll here)!
    Big A 06-07-08 Little A 11-11-11
  • Options
    WTF! That's crazy. I know so many people that don't like BRU because of their coupons and return policy. I can understand why.
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I think I got the same one and PP is correct.  In that advertisement there are a lot of those items that are first mentioned as being excluded on the 20% off coupon in the flyer themselves with either discounts or special pricing.  Makes it totally confusing, but take a look through and see if there's anything helpful inside.  The only reason I even remember was because of the baby food.  My co-worker has her 1 year old grandaughter staying with her and needed baby food so I was going to give the coupon to her.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This is why I registered at Buy Buy Baby and not Babies R Us.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.NGM:
    This is why I registered at Buy Buy Baby and not Babies R Us.  

This exactly!

Daisypath baby
  • Options
    We got that, and used ours for our crib.  It was a great deal! 
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yeah it blows. I hate their coupons. I signed up for their rewards and they sent me $5 off anything and thankfully it didn't have a list of what I can't use it on. I also registered with them and had a coupon for $10 gift card if you registered. I'm planning on using tommee tippee bottles so I was able to get 3 bottles for $6 instead of $20.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"