Pregnant after IF

It'll be fine, just relax and breathe

Indifferent

As a infertile this still pisses me off. Apparently because I went through IF and am now pregnant, I'm not allowed to be in a bad mood or worried over blood sugars. I should just relax and breathe because everything is just fine. 

Is today dumbass day or what? Seriously, insensitive assh0les are coming out of the wood work. Ugh! 

Just needed to vent - carry on! 

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: It'll be fine, just relax and breathe

• WTH did I miss?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I posted on FB today that I was in a sh!tty mood and that I should have just stayed in bed and this was a reply I got: I feel like that often. {{{HUGS}}} Hang in there! Focus on that precious miracle you're carrying! ?

Then I was telling a friend how my sugars have been out of whack today and I know that it's because she's growing, I just hate not being able to control it the farther along I get and she said: It'll be fine, just relax and breathe. 

Then the dumbasses on the BMB who said what she said about IF treatments. 

See, it's dumbass day! Or maybe I'm just overly sensitive Embarrassed.. but in my defense I did say I was in a sh!tty ass mood.

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

• Loading the player...
  • LOL, don't piss off Tarah today!  ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It pisses me off, too. 

I also had someone text me today to tell me that her midwife advised her to increase her protein intake to 'fix' her blood pressure problem.  As if that will help someone who's taken BP meds for over ten years... 

• Nah I don't blame you. It is like you're not allowed to ever complain, which is horseshiit.

Dumbasses are annoying. Unfortunately, I seem to encounter more and more of them the older I get. 

• Ugh, I'm sorry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bummer! Definetly one of those days!
  • imagelyse2143:

Nah I don't blame you. It is like you're not allowed to ever complain, which is horseshiit.

Dumbasses are annoying. Unfortunately, I seem to encounter more and more of them the older I get. 

My thoughts exactly! I didn't think I was saying anything bad and me being in a bad mood really has nothing to do with me being pregnant. Sometimes, people are in bad moods. 

And this GD stuff scares the crap out of me. But that's ok... I'll just relax and breathe and all will be well in the land of lollipops, rainbows and puppy dogs!  Stick out tongue

• imageBathingInBitter:

My thoughts exactly! I didn't think I was saying anything bad and me being in a bad mood really has nothing to do with me being pregnant. Sometimes, people are in bad moods. 

And this GD stuff scares the crap out of me. But that's ok... I'll just relax and breathe and all will be well in the land of lollipops, rainbows and puppy dogs!  Stick out tongue

Eh eh eh! No sugar for you!! Stick out tongue

I know, I've mentioned being in a bad mood or not feeling great and people automatically jump to my pg and someone who is TTC but didn't really have any issues with #1, and unfortunately had a m/c TTC #2, was sad she had AF, even though it was the cycle after her m/c and she couldn't try. I said I was in a bad mood and I got the "I wish I was in a bad mood and pg." Dude. First, I'm in bad moods when I'm not pg. Second, you don't have TTC issues, so while its awful that you just had a m/c, she is one to complain if it "takes a while" too. 

• People are so dumb - I have m/s really bad (sick all day and night) so I really don't do much, and my sister has already told me I'm being a baby about it.  I'm sorry that if I'm throwing up, I don't want to go to the family cottage this weekend that doesn't have air conditioning when it's supposed to be 95 degrees out!  Yes, after going through IF I'm very happy to be pg, but that doesn't mean that I cheer every time my head is hanging in the toilet.
    TTC since 11/2009
    11/2010 DH SA good...01/2011 HSG is clear...01/2011 Consult with RE
    suprise BFP but m/c on 2/7/11
    03/2011 50 mg clomid=BFN
    04/2011 clomid+bromocriptine+IUI=BFP at 11dpiui
    Beta #1(11dpiui)=33, Beta #2 (13dpiui)=96, Beta #3 (20dpiui)=1910, Beta #4 (26dpiui)=20,134
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"