September 2011 Moms
Options

Waaayyy OT- Joey Lawrence

Is he spray painting his hair on these days???

I was flipping channels and stopped on his show on ABC Family, and uh, his head is ridiculous.  His hair and his eyebrows, actually.  Yikes.

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Waaayyy OT- Joey Lawrence

• Options
    This is funny- I saw the show with Sabrina the other night and could not watch because I was staring at his head/hair/scalp dye job? It's so weird! The other day we saw a poster of the show, and DH was cracking up at his eyebrows- they are better sculpted than mine! He's such a good looking guy naturally, what the heck is with these weird grooming techniques?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sraexxsraexx member
    I haven't seen him on TV, but I saw him in an ad in Parenting mag and he looked like a Ken doll, creepy.
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love that shoe but he looks so weird. the eyebrows are the worst part of it! He is so cute though Smile

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Yeah- the show wasn't too bad, but I couldn't stop staring at his head... the top of it is a completely different color than the rest of his hair.  And the eyebrows look a bit drawn on/filled in. 

*Sigh* bring me back the Joey Lawrence from Blossom... he was sooooo dreamy then.  

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    sassy1sassy1 member
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"