Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I need a cake recipe for DD smash cake with no dairy

any suggestions ???? also no chocolate please.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I need a cake recipe for DD smash cake with no dairy

• Options
    wholesomebabyfood.com might have a recipe. I think KG_08 may have posted a recipe a while ago. I'm not sure if it was her, I may have just made that up in my head.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    One of the Duncan Heinz strawberry mixes has no dairy (or had no dairy at one time). We have a kid with an allergy in the family and that's what her mom always made.
    EPing resource blog: http://pumpingmoms.blogspot.com We want you to contribute your story!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.godairyfree.org/Recipes/Dairy-Free-Desserts/Easiest-Dairy-Free-Cake-Ever-Vegan-Nut-Free-Soy-Free.html

or this one says bread but it could be a dense cake too, and it is very good.  Does your daughter have the milk protein allergy? There is a good chance she will outgrow it by a year.  I just started experimenting with dairy and my kiddo seems to do fine with it now!

Be sure to try toasting a thick slice in the toaster over - it remelts the chocolate chips - YUM YUM YUM!

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Ingredients:
    2 cups flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 eggs
    1 cup sugar
    4 very ripe bananas
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/2 cup plain unsweetend apple sauce
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    dairy/soy free chocolate chips, such as Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and powder, salt. In a large bowl cream together eggs and sugar. Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla, apple sauce, and cinnamon. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until just combined. Add chocolate chips. Divide batter into two 9x5 loaf pans. Bake for about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean (minus any gooey melted chocolate!). YUM!Posted by Amy at 10:36 AM 9 comment 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    THANKS
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cherrybrook kitchen makes a boxed cake that can be made with egg or dairy subsitiute that I always used for dd and they were super awesome!  I loved the chocolate, but since that's not an option, the vanilla will work!
  • Options
    Try a gluten free mix. They usually don't have dairy.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it is a local product but look for Pamela's cake mixes.  You can make a nice frosting by taking whole coconut milk in the fridge and separate the liquid from the solid and whip the solid w sugar and spread on cake.  yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"