Upstate NY Babies
Options

Gonna be a loooong night...

Just met my beautiful niece and had a huge rush of baby fever. Then I got home.

B's eye was a little red today but he seems happy- well ever since his afternoon nap it's oozing yellow gunk, getting worse and worse. Awesome. I figure I'll take him to the Dr in the morning.

Then Justin wouldn't eat his vegetables at dinner- he told me his tummy hurt, I of course, assume he's making excuses about veggies... until he threw up all over the living room... and then did it 6 more times since 6:30pm. I just opened a lawn & leaf bag and laid it under his sheets.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Gonna be a loooong night...

• Options
    Oh no!  I hope Natalie stays out of all this!  Maybe Justin got it out of his system and will be able to get some sleep :(  At least you can probably get a 2-for-1 tomorrow at the pedi.
  • Options

Oh no!  That sounds terrible :(

BTW we have a BRU/TRU here that sells B.R.A.T. drinks-

https://www.bratdiet.org/

Might be good for Justin.  Hope he's feeling better soon.  I hear you about the garbage bags.. just when I'm caught up on laundry, those are the times DD has thrown up all over the place.. it's not pretty.  GL.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh no!

I hope everyone is feeling better soon! 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options
    oh no!  Reed just had the throw up bug starting on Sat. then it turned to diarrhea and as of today an ear infection.  Pierce had an ear infection and a really horrible cough of which they decided to test both boys for pertussis at the dr. office this afternoon (yeah, those swabs were fun).  It seems like Reed always gets sick right when we are about to go away and we are heading away Geneva for the weekend.  I am hoping his antibiotics kick asap!
  • Options
    oh yuck!! Hope you can all get some rest tonight.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

oh that stinks. I wonder if B has an ear infection? When my niece gets one she has the gunk coming out of her eyes and last week sophia had the gunk but an ear infection.

did your dh go to his dr appt?

• Options
    Hope you had a decent night and the boys are feeling better this morning!
  • Options
    Belle had the same yellow goop coming out of her eyes last week. Our pedi said it was pink eye but by the end of that same day her eyes were fine. She also had an ear infection. Later in the week, I had the stomach bug. Hope Natalie doesn't get any of this and your night wasn't too bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"