Working Moms

from July 2011 Breast Pump

I have recently found out that my hopes of being a SAHM have been shattered (which is ok, I don't hate going back to work) and I am going to have to pump far more often than originally intended.

What do you ladies have? I wouldn't mind getting the tommee tippee one since those are the bottles we will be using but if there is a better one I am ALL EARS!!

TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: from July 2011 Breast Pump

• I have used an Original Pump In Style, Avent Isis Duo and a Medela Freestyle.  The Freestyle wins hands down, for size, portability, and rechargable battery.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Medela Freestyle absolutely. I also am getting a manual pump to keep in my car should my pump be forgotten or not charged. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I used a Medela PISA and it worked grest.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • i wfh and travel 1-2 per month where I will have to pump. With LO #1 I had the ameda purely yours double electric plus a manual. I was not good with pumping maybe because I nursed LO exclusively except when I travelled so it wasnt all that often. I dont know if it was the pump or me but I'm investing in a better pump this time just in case it was the pump and am going with the medela freestyle -- the size of it fitting in my suitcase is it worth it alone even if it doesnt work better.
  • I also use a PISA and pump 5x/day during the week and have never had a problem.

FWIW, we also use the Tommee Tippee bottles because the Medela nipples were too fast for him in the beginning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Another vote for the Medela PISA.  I pumped for 13 months and the pump was still going strong.  I only ever had 1 problem with the pump and that was the tubing melted while in the sanitizer in the microwave.  I called and they shipped me new ones for free right away.
  • I have the Medela Freestyle and it's working great for me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"