Multiples

MoM of the year goes to...

... Octomom!

Angry

Seriously.  What a piece of shiit she is.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: MoM of the year goes to...

• Calling her PoS is being kind.

Beyond disgusting.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If she really feels that way then she needs to give up those kids for adoption. There are so many that would provide a loving home for them and not be disgusted by them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCaliDutchGrl:
    If she really feels that way then she needs to give up those kids for adoption. There are so many that would provide a loving home for them and not be disgusted by them!

This. She is so incredibly selfish. No one forced her to have 14 kids, she CHOSE this.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry but where the heck is child welfare when you need them?

If she locks herself away from them for hours and "hates them" and wants to kill herself I don't think the state should be leaving those children in that home.  

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • She sickens me.  Seriously, to call her older children "animals" and to say her younger 6 kids "disgust her" ?  I thought she couldn't sink any lower.  WRONG!!  She's probably doing the pity party so she can get more money and handouts. 
  • I wish the state she lives in would require her to take a personality test, or whatever it may be called.  (I've known a friend who went thru this in a child custody case). 

Those poor children.  As a MoM and also an adoptive mother, I completely agree w/the PP.  She needs to give them up to a family who would love a child.

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hell, the Duggars could probably take in ALL her kids and turn them around in a month.
  • Wow, thats all I have to say.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • What did she think was going to happen when she tacked on another 8 fvcking kids to her already litter of 6? Seriously. Someone needed to step in YEARS ago and end the madness. None of those kids have a chance. Just gross.
  • She's only doing it for the attention. I can't believe a word out of her mouth, she just wants to be famous.
  • She's definitely a POS and I agree with what everyone else says.  I also think half the stuff she says is so that she can get another article about her, land another interview, etc.

I saw her on Oprah this year and I was just...baffled by her.  She doesn't seem to be in her right mind at all.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • SurpriseCrying  Poor kids.  She definitely needs to do what's best for them and find them a new family. 
  • smeyersmeyer member
    Can you imagine finding that article and learning that your mother thinks you're disgusting or an animal? Those poor kids! All those kids want is love and she's a stupid, selfish AW that locks herself in her bathroom to avoid them.

• imagemissfire:
    Hell, the Duggars could probably take in ALL her kids and turn them around in a month.

Yes NICE!

• imagemissfire:
    Hell, the Duggars could probably take in ALL her kids and turn them around in a month.

This!  LOL, thank you for posting that!  Big Smile  Holy cow they have too many kids, but they definately do many things right!  Those kids are amazing!

Spontaneous Di/Di twin boys born at 34 weeks on 02/21/2011
    Baby #3 due January 2016
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"