Success after IF

My Beta is in!!!! Woot Woot!!!

327 at 9dp5dt!!! Please send me all those doubling # and sticky vibes!!!!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Beta is in!!!! Woot Woot!!!

• Congrats!  Great number!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! We were hesitant because it was a "Natural FET" which honestly felt like we went to the drive thru at McDonalds. We had 2 monitoring mornings, barely any meds aside from Endometrin....drove to the dr, threw 'em in and went home :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemay5706bride:
    Thanks! We were hesitant because it was a "Natural FET" which honestly felt like we went to the drive thru at McDonalds. We had 2 monitoring mornings, barely any meds aside from Endometrin....drove to the dr, threw 'em in and went home :)

Wow!  That awesome!  You must be over the moon!  Happy to hear that it worked for you!  :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • wonderful news!
  • congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!  Yay for something "easy", huh?  :)
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • imagebeebe929:
    Congrats!!  Yay for something "easy", huh?  :)

It didn't even feel real. After a 17 year battle with ulcerative colitis, removal of colon, thus leaving me with 2 blocked tubes.....C was 2 years in the making until SOMEONE was willing to even hear me about something being wrong. This is as "easy" as it can come for me! 

• wow!!  GREAT number!!!  congratulations!!

• Great number - congratulations!
    TTC since 10/06 - Went to RE after 6 months of TTC due to AMA -Diagnosed with MIF 5/07, only option IVF with ICSI - IVF #1 cancelled due to cyst, never got to ER - IVF #1.5 10/07, BFP - Robert Andrew born 7/30/08 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Whoooohooo!!! I didn't even see any posts that your were trying again!! Yay!!!

and look at how handsome C is!!! Can you believe how big our kiddos are now? So little at Central Park and now look at them!!!

Congratulations!!!

• imageESTH2000:

Whoooohooo!!! I didn't even see any posts that your were trying again!! Yay!!!

and look at how handsome C is!!! Can you believe how big our kiddos are now? So little at Central Park and now look at them!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!! Ive been posting here and there but since we went med free I def didnt have as many questions as the first time around! It is CRAZY how big they got from Central Park!!! Your little princess is TOO CUTE!!! Bless her!!!! 

• holy crap!  congrats!!!
  • naflmjnaflmj member
    yay...awesome number!!!
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• cjsbdlcjsbdl member
    congrats!!
  • That's a great beta!! Congrats!
  • Holy crap, I didn't know you were cycling now!!  Congratulations!!!!
  • A rate this post excellent!!! CONGRATS LADY!!!! Loving your news!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"