December 2011 Moms
Options

If you love it so much...

I would totally marry Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack.  Vanilla bean ice cream with salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chips...this sh*t is amazing!!!  I had to force myself to put it away after I looked down into the depths of the half-empty container.  I would make it my siggy pic, but I don't know how to do that.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you love it so much...

• Options
    Sounds amazing! I love their Phish Food though I don't think you can get Ben & Jerry's in New Zealand. I've never found it Sad
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I loooove Late Night Snack! And Jimmy Fallon for that matter. It's a little rich for me so I can't eat a lot at one time, but those potato chip clusters are awesome!!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im currently having a love affair with B&J Dulce Delish.... its Caramel Ice Cream with dark caramel swirls... Heaven <3 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Sounds delish!!!

image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    YES!! This was my siggy pic for June, so clearly I agree. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never seen this before, but it's my mission to find it this weekend!  My favorite is B&J Everything But The.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love Ben and Jerry's!  I haven't had Late Night Snack, though.  My current favorite ice cream is Turkey Hill's Double Dunker.  It's mocha ice cream with a chocolate swirl, chocolate chip cookie dough, and crushed oreo cookies.  So good!  The mocha ice cream really helps keep it from being overwhelmingly sweet.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE Chubby Hubby!  I mean come on, it has chubby in the name!  You can't go wrong!  I used to work at the AZ Diamondback games selling B&J's ice cream.  It was awesome, I could eat as much as I wanted as long as I used sample spoons!  Luckily that was when I was much younger and my metabolism was much higher!
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"