New York Babies

Formula donations?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Does anyone know where I can donate unused, still sealed formula? Unless anyone would care to buy it off me at a greatly reduced price....

I have a couple of cannisters of powdered Enfamil Gentlease and Similac Advance that my LO can't tolerate anymore for some reason.

***A friend of my DH is getting ready to welcome a fourth child. He works 3 jobs to make ends meet. We gave it all to them to help ease the burden.

Thanks for all the advice though

Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Check out my blog: http://cwupcake.wordpress.com

"The only difference between tattooed people and not tattooed people is tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."

Re: Formula donations?

• I don't have an answer for you, but I'm also interested in formula donations. I'm breastfeeding but I keep getting samples of formula. I have three currently that I won't use. Good idea to donate them!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just speaking to someone about this and they gave there samples to the local food pantry. I would call there and see if they take it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe People to People will take them?  The Salvation Army is another possibility. Call both properties, I'm sure someone can help you.
  • If they are still available I would be interested in taking them!
  • i went to people to people in nanuet....they took them.
  • Still interested? Gentlease or Similac? Where are you located?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

"The only difference between tattooed people and not tattooed people is tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."

• Yes very! I live in wappingers falls? Where are you located? And my son actually uses both :) thank god he was not fussy! 
  • i'm on the other side of the Newburgh Beacon Bridge in Maybrook.Trying to think where the best place to meet up would be... I'm really only familiar with the area around Rt9.

• I used to live in maybrook, so we can meet there if you want maybe at the gas station right off the exit? What exactly do you have? Thanks again so much!
  • I donated mine to my church - St Thomas of Canterbury Cornwall NY
  • Safe Homes of Orange County in Newburgh will take them too.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"