Trying to Get Pregnant

Hi ladies! New to this board

Hello, I am new to this board, but not new to the Bump. I have a little guy who is almost 2, and we are currently TTC. We are on our 4th cycle and I have decided that maybe its time to start charting (I didn't with #1). Can you recommend your thermometer and where you bought it. I was looking at one on target.com but it gets pretty bad reviews. Thanks for the help, and good luck to all of you! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi ladies! New to this board

• Welcome and GL! I use the pink BBT from Walgreens. It'a about $10. The CVS BBT has not seemed to get good reviews on here, so I would stay away from that one. On the other hand I've heard good things about the WalMart BBT, but I refuse to shop there. HTH! 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Mabis @ Wal-Mart

has a temp recal, but does not have a back light, but is accurate for most people.

Welcome to the board!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  I have the Wal-Mart BBT, the Mabis one, and love it. It doesn't give fave temps and I finally feel like this thermometer is doing its job.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to the board! This is the BBT that I use. It has a temp recall and a backlight. It beeps while it takes your temp which is a little annoying at first, but it keeps me awake and lets me know that its working!

https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Digital-Basal-Thermometer/dp/B0000533AY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1309473129&sr=8-1

• imagebabiesbabiesbabies:

Mabis @ Wal-Mart

has a temp recal, but does not have a back light, but is accurate for most people.

Welcome to the board!

This! & welcome!

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • welcome and good luck! hope your stay with us on this board is short and sweet and you get our bfp soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"