3rd Trimester

Registry completion coupon question...

Does Wal-Mart send a completion coupon? Also, when does Target normally send theirs out? Just trying to sort everything out :) thanks!!!
DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
DD #3 born 08/29/13

Re: Registry completion coupon question...

• I don't think Wal-Mart has one. If they do I haven't received it yet. I want to say I got my Target one about 4-6 weeks before my due date, which I entered as the shower date just in case.
  • gotcha, thanks for the feedback! I'm not having a shower for this one, but wanted to throw some things we still needed on the registry so we could get the coupon Embarrassed
    DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Loading the player...
  • Absolutely put stuff on there for the coupon. I chose yesterday as the day to get my 10% off. You get 10% off all day, including the online target store. I went in with a friend, put stuff on the registry with the scan gun, and threw it in the cart. Once I was done, I turned in the scanner to customer service, and went into line to pay for all my stuff within 5 minutes. I even put some random non-baby-related things on there. It was great!
  • I have a target registry just for the coupon..not really telling ppl about it. How do you get to choose the date you use it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You just use it the first time and that starts the clock ticking. The coupon says you have "one day" but I wonder if there are time restrictions. I used it in one store at 11am, then another store at 11:45am then tried to use it at 9:30pm and it wouldn't let me.
  • Do they email you the coupon after your shower date? How soon can you use it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I received all my completion coupons (Amazon, BRU and Target) almost exactly 4 weeks before my due date. Amazon's just shows up at the top of your registry. Target and BRU sent paper coupons in the mail and each are good for one day. The Target one even reads something like "scan and hand back to customer," so you can use it multiple times or at multiple stores and even do an order online. It's pretty much the same as the wedding one we got last year. Except the wedding one came AFTER our wedding day. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"