November 2011 Moms

Coming through...lady with the baby (finally)

I FINALLY look pregnant, at 21 weeks (eventually i'll get around to taking a photo)! Now people actually get out of my way when I walk down the aisles at the store and are careful not to bash into me with their carts (yes, this has been a problem for me in the past)! All I have to say is yesssssssssssss....it's about time! Thank you little round belly!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Coming through...lady with the baby (finally)

• Hardware stores are the best ... "Why yes, you can carry this for me."  :)  People seem to just smile and be more polite than before too ... YAY for baby bumps!
  • Unfortunately being a plus size mommy people now think I am just super fat instead of pregnant and I just get dirty looks instead. I am starting to get a little disheartened by it. Maybe when I finally get the big round basketball belly it will all turn around  haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm jealous!!  People STILL can't tell I'm pregnant - just yesterday I got my hair cut, and whe I told my hairdresser that I was pregnant she couldn't believe it!!  I'm very small to begin with so I thought people would notice earlier...but apparently not!!!  I keep telling myself that I'll be happy about this in the next few months when I'm still (relatively) small during the hottest months!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • Shoot, I look PG and am still having issues with cart bashing!  Usually from old ladies in their little motorized carts.  And they don't even bother to apologize.  They just look at me like I'm the one at fault when they've backed into me. 

People have been much more polite at the gym.  A couple of the competitors always move the weights for me even though I can still move them myself.  It's kind of cute...they'll see me and come running over to move things for me.  But some people have asked me if I should be working out with "my condition".  And that's not always coming from older people.  It's kind of funny when the high school and college boys ask if I should be working out at all.

Daisypath baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"