Multiples

is it bad...

that I found a pack of size ones buried in the closet and I'm putting Cooper in them cause I don't want them to go to waste (or give them away)? It says up to 14 lbs and he's 14 lbs.  I contemplated trying the NB ones I also found but figured that would be cruel...

I'm so upset that I found those dang diapers....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is it bad...

• You could also use them for a baby shower diaper cake for a friend. :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I know it hurts, right? My 6 week old twins have been growing faster than their diaper supply can keep up.  I have a couple bags of NB dipes and some other Huggies (don't know the size) that are starting to leak a lot.  Can diapers be donated, does anyone know??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lotta in's, lotta out's, lotta what-have-you's
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, you can donate them or if they're unopened, return them for a bigger size at most places. I had an Amazon Subscribe and Save snafu and have SIX cases of size 1 Pampers in the babies' room, and one of NB size. But Amazon will take returns for a year, so I'm scheduling a UPS pickup to return them.
  • My Mom still tries to put size 2's on my over 20lb babies Smile They're in size 4's. Woman is crazy.
  • imageblondek8:
    My Mom still tries to put size 2's on my over 20lb babies Smile They're in size 4's. Woman is crazy.

She'll learn her lesson when there's a major poop explosion!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kegkeg member
    Yep, you can definitely donate diapers.  There are always the normal places like women's shelters and food pantries (I think they would take diapers), but I'm sure most daycare centers or even churches will take them (our nursery/preschool areas have a stash of diapers). 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Save them for the next baby? Stick out tongue

I think I still have some NBs and size 1s up in the attic.   

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I found some NB diapers, and I too was MAD that I forgot about them.  Thankfully my bff had a baby the next month, and I regifted them to her.
  • imagedoz&koz:

imageblondek8:
    My Mom still tries to put size 2's on my over 20lb babies Smile They're in size 4's. Woman is crazy.

She'll learn her lesson when there's a major poop explosion!

Hheheheh, lets hope I'm not around for that Stick out tongue

• Walmart  takes exchanges on brands they carry with out receipt and can get bigger size. At least from what I heard.
  • I have a friend who had a baby about 5 months after me.  Any leftover diapers are dropped at her house!
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"