Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~July Ladies Check In~

Hi ladies!!!! Tomorrow is July 1st!!!! We are going to have babies THIS MONTH!!!! Thankfully I remembered that I took over the check in for this week...so here we have it!

I don't have the list of due dates and labor buddies, so I apologize. As far as news, I know a lot of us early July ladies are anxiously awaiting our LO's arrival, and they seem to be stubborn!!! And I don't think she posted on here, but Mrs.LeahMaria had little Ezra this past weekend...so CONGRATS!!! (hope I didn't steal her thunder, but I saw it on the July board). 

QOTD Baby Related:

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? 

QOTD Not Baby Related:

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend?

I hope you are all doing wonderful and enjoy your long weekend! I won't be able to do the check in next week because I am being induced Thursday morning...eeeeeek!!! Hopefully someone else will take over:)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~July Ladies Check In~

• Options
     Guess I will answer my own questions:)QOTD Baby Related:1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?Physically I am super uncomfortable, and the 115 degree temps aren't helping. Mentally I am getting anxious, especially now that the eviction date has been set. Emotionally...well, I teared up last night talking with DH about how it is our last week as just the two of us and how much our lives are about to change. After 7 years of just us, it's crazy to think about someone else being a part of our lives. I also have been very emotional thinking about our journey to parenthood and how we never thought this time would come.   2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?I am so excited to take on the role of mother, but also very nervous. I hope I am a good mom, and I want to do everything right. I am already putting pressure on myself!  3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late?  Well, either way he is going to be at least a couple days early. If he doesn't come on his own by next Thursday (2 days before my due date) they are inducing me. So, he will be here July 7th or 8th if not before. QOTD Not Baby Related:1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend?Well, DH is working Saturday. Sunday we will probably do some last minute cleaning and things to get ready for LO. Monday we are going to a friend's cookout/pool party if it's  not too hot and I feel up to it. Then we will go to the ballpark to watch the fireworks.  
  • Options
    ksulliksulli member
    Posting from a touch, so I apologize for the lack of formatting... So excited/impatient/crowded now that it's July an LO's arrival is impending.... I can't wait to become a mom- I've been waiting for this my whole life. I take care of everybody because it's just the way I am, so to have a tiny little person I'm responsible for that is half me & half DH is the stuff my dreams are made of. I know it will be hard at times, but I am going to love it, and probably love hating it sometimes too.... I think LO will be late, I'm due tomorrow and 1cm, so LO seems pretty happy in there. Mao long as he/she comes this next week I'm okay with that, then I'll get frustrated. I just made two appts for next week when I'm overdue and really hope I need to cancel at least one of them.... No big plans for the weekend, just cross our fingers & wait for baby! May e a pool party on Monday of I make it that far. Not sure if I'll skip the pool or brave the bikini, but I'm certainly not buying a maternity suit at this point!
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageashleyrsotomayor:

QOTD Baby Related:

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?

Physically and emotionally I am pretty good.  I not that uncomfortable so I can't really complain and still have lots of energy (making me think LO is sticking around for a bit).  Mentally I am trying to wrap my head around how I am going to juggle work, and family. 

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer?

I just hope I can be the best mom ever but a littler nervous about going  back to work and being promoted with an extended terriorty.  My DH is very supportive and keeps telling me that if my brother and SIL can have 2 kids without major problems we will be just fine (my brother and SIL are kinda dittzie!) 

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? looks like he is gonna be a late one.   ::Sigh:::

QOTD Not Baby Related:

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend? Nada.   DH is golfing tomorrow (and I am gonna do a last minute appt at work).  Saturday we might hang at my parents for the pool.   Sunday and monday no plans but hope to be in L&D!  

• Options
    MCH77MCH77 member

QOTD Baby Related:

I am feeling better now that my cold seems to be disapearing.  I swear that I felt the most horrible in the last 3 days b/c this cold.  Which has really slowed me down.

Now I feel like I have a bit more energy and am trying to get some more stuff done.

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?

I am much more nervous about being a mom than the labor.  It is making me very anxious, which I think is why I am not pushing to get this kid out.  Once he is out I am a mom... Ahhh.

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late?  Late.  I am due in 2 days and do not see it happening.

QOTD Not Baby Related:

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend?  No big plans.  Friends are having a picnic, so I see us going to that.  And our pool is open, so I imagine we will be spending some time there.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options

Thanks for posting this Ashley!

QOTD Baby Related:

I am starting to feel anxious for LO's arrival!  I am relieved that July is finally here and am looking forward to having an outside baby! 

I am nervous and excited.  I know things are about to change majorly, so that's both a source of anxiety and excitement for me!

I am guessing he will be right about on time, but I'm hoping he's a little early because he's measuring so large.

QOTD Not Baby Related:

My sister is coming to town from across the country, so I'll be spending the weekend with her.

• Options

QOTD Baby Related:

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?  Emotionally little things stress me out and send me into tears, which is so abnormal for me.  Poor DH.  Physically I am getting really uncomfortable and my right ankle area gets tingly at some point in the day every day.  It goes away but is annoying, I guess I need to look into compression socks like OB suggested.  Boo

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?  I am so excited, anxious, and very overwhelmed about becoming a Mom.  I hope I am good at it.

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? I fear late :-(  First internal next week though, so we will see.

QOTD Not Baby Related:

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend? My Abuela turns 85 on Saturday so we are having a BBQ for her at my cousin's house.  Other than that keep working on our massive To Do list of things to get done before LO arrives.

6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Congrats Mrs.LeahMaria and little Ezra!! I love the picture you posted on HDBD and how you went into labor just like you did with DS:)

QOTD Baby Related:

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)? I am physically sore, mainly just my feet swelling and supporting my belly. I miss laying down soo bad but can't b/c it's just too much. Mentally I'm ready and done and just want to meet LO. I feel like I'm going to go insane if she doesn't come by her due date. Emotionally I feel like I have major PMS, lots of bitchiness and tears at any moment, kinda funny:)

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood? I've always wanted to be a mom, I've been waiting several years for this. I'm so excited and not nervous about raising a child since I've been a mothers helper and babysitting since age 9. I just love kids! I'm only anxious about getting this labor started and following through.

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? I think she will be on time or a little late

QOTD Not Baby Related:

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend? nada!! Everyone enjoy themselves.

To all the LOs due this weekend: Start making your entrance into the world:)

• Options
    QOTD Baby Related:1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?Mentally: Fine!Emotionally: The hormones/emotions have been up and down all week. I am excited for LO to come, but obviously it is going to be the biggest change of our lives! Scary.Physically: Tired and I still have heartburn(Although less now). DH and I are taking nice long walks, which is nice. Even though LO will come when he wants, it's nice to take walks to try and hurry him. : ) And exercise is good for me too. That is one thing I am depressed about. I am not sure how much weight I gained this entire pregnancy(afraid to ask...), but I was a bit more than I wanted before pregnancy and now I just want to be skinny again...   2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?I think it will be awesome to be a mom! But scary at the same time... 3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? I am guessing a little early, but that might just be wishful thinking.  
    QOTD Not Baby Related:1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend?Playing it by ear. : )  
  • Options
    Clerk9Clerk9 member
    Hello, July Mamas!!!  Hope you're all doing well, & I hope those stubborn early July babies start making their appearances soon!  :)   QOTD Baby Related:1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?Physically, I'm pretty achy when I try to move around & can't sleep for more than a few hours at a time (hence the occasional 3-4am posts on here!).  But it's really not so bad & I can't complain!  Mentally/emotionally, I'm feeling a little better since we're finally getting a lot of baby/nursery stuff done.  But I'm there with you, Ashley:  DH & I have been together for 10+ years & married for 7.5+, & I have moments of extreme anxiety about how things might change for us.  I want this LO more than anything, but I also love the relationship DH & I have had.  I know it will change, but I really hope that it'll just change to a different kind of wonderful.  :)    2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?I go back & forth between being super excited & pretty anxious about what's to come.  I feel confident that DH & I will be good parents, but I have no idea how the day-to-day stuff is really going to affect us.  I'm also worried about going back to work a few months after LO is born, especially because I've been SAH for over a year now.  But I really can't wait to meet our little girl & get to know her!!!  :) 3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late?  I'm going to buck the trend here & say that I have a feeling this LO is coming early.  (And now I'm going to be regretting that in August when she isn't here yet!)   ;) QOTD Not Baby Related:1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend?My big plans involve continuing to nest.  ;)  Of course, DH is all of the time making plans with his family & forgetting to tell me about them, so I have a feeling that we might be doing something with them (unless they're OOT which, now that I think about it, they probably will be).   
  • Options

Copngrats to Leah! 

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)? Better now that she is home. I've been in the newborn stage for about 7 weeks now. I'm ready to leave the newborn stage behind.

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood? I've found that babies are a lot more durable than I thought. However, whenever she's in the car with me, I find myself checking the rearview mirror so I can see her carseat multiple times. I'm afraid of leaving and forgetting to put her in the car. It's weird...I still don't feel like a "mom". Moms are suppossed to be always repsonsible. They aren't suppossed to say things like "fvckballs" when they drop the remote while watching adult swim.  Embarrassed

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? Early....by 8w6d to be exact Wink

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend? Pump, feed, change diapers, sleep, eat, repeat.

And a picture:

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Options
    imagedamabo80:

Copngrats to Leah! 

1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)? Better now that she is home. I've been in the newborn stage for about 7 weeks now. I'm ready to leave the newborn stage behind.

2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood? I've found that babies are a lot more durable than I thought. However, whenever she's in the car with me, I find myself checking the rearview mirror so I can see her carseat multiple times. I'm afraid of leaving and forgetting to put her in the car. It's weird...I still don't feel like a "mom". Moms are suppossed to be always repsonsible. They aren't suppossed to say things like "fvckballs" when they drop the remote while watching adult swim.  Embarrassed

3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? Early....by 8w6d to be exact Wink

1. What are your plans for the big 4th of July weekend? Pump, feed, change diapers, sleep, eat, repeat.

And a picture:

Ahhhh she is so stinking cute!!! I could eat her up!!! And I LOL'd when you said "moms aren't supposed to say fvckballs when they drop the remote:) Glad you guys are doing well!!! 

• Options
    imagedamabo80:

Copngrats to Leah! 

And a picture:

Adorable!! 

• Options
    Clerk9Clerk9 member
    imagedamabo80:

Those big eyes are just PRECIOUS!!!  So happy you're doing well & thank you for the updates!  :)   

• Options

Hi Ladies - I've missed you the last couple of weeks! Sounds like everyone is hanging in there. It's my due date today! I just start bawling when I logged onto TB and instead of it saying "x days left" it says "It's your baby's birthday!" 

But, alas, no signs of labor yet, I don't think she'll make her appearance this weekend yet.

QOTD Baby Related:1. How are you feeling now that we are finally in July (mentally, emotionally, physically)?I've been keeping my emotions in check, just tired of the comments from people, the constant "How are you feeling" questions, it's a little nerve wracking to not know when she's coming at all. Physically it's getting harder, I can't get comfortable at all in bed at night and barely get any sleep. Also, a hemorrhoid decided to make an appearance this week and has become extremely painful. I didn't think I'd have to start treating something like this until after delivery. And now I'm nervous about going into labor with this awful hemorrhoid.2. How do you feel about becoming a mom if you are a first timer, or second timers how do you feel about the newest addition to your family? Anyone feeling anxious about taking on motherhood?FTM here and trying to stay positive. My DH and I have no experience with newborns but we are both motivated to figure everything out on our own (with several resources on speed dial, of course) Definitely feeling anxious about taking on motherhood. DH and I have been together over 11 years and married almost 7, so it will definitely be different to add another person in our lives. It feels like natural progression though, buy a house, get a cat, get a dog, have a baby, right? 3. Do you think your LO will arrive early, on time, or late? Definitely late. Unless something happens today of course then on time! But I feel too good for that.  QOTD Not Baby Related:

I can't stay cooped up at home anymore. It's gorgeous in WI this weekend, so we're going to drive to our friends parents lake house 45 minutes away to spend some time on the pontoon boat and around the campfire. Just a day trip. Then we'll play it by ear on Sunday and Monday. 

BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Mentally: Trying to put the finishing touches on the nursery in time - waiting on my crib letters!

Emotionally: Excited

Physically: Great.  I'm shocked at how good I feel.

I am so excited to hold that baby in my arms.  I can't wait to meet her and for DH to hold her too.  I'm only anxious about the labor and whether or not I can handle it without an epi.  I also hope hope hope breastfeeding goes well.

I used to say early and as much as I want to meet her, for financial reasons I'd like her to come on time or late (full term of disability, being able to use some sick days for maternity...)

QOTD Not Baby Related:

Friday - organizing closets - FUN

Saturday - 4th Party

Sunday - 1st Bday for a friend & then firework party

Monday - Inlaws BBQ

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    imagedamabo80:

Copngrats to Leah! 

And a picture:

She is soooo cute!!  LOVE her!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"