Babies: 9 - 12 Months

who do we know in Georgia? Besides yourface

take a shot, I said yourface.  Everyone except for Margot.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: who do we know in Georgia? Besides yourface

• Look, I really feel for you for what happened, I am sure that having your personal information put out there and being verbally attacked on the interwebz sucks major donkey balls and all, but I don't think the continuous posts on the matter are doing you any good.

The culprit clearly isn't going to out themselves and you can't "smoke them out" as hard as you may try. Everyone here is aware of what happened and everyone is on high alert. Eventually it will come out who is doing all of this and then you can make a big giant post about what a twat that person is.

I know you will continue to do what you want, but I am just sayin', this really isn't the best approach, ykwim? 

• I think Elton John lives in Atlanta.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I only drink for Hitler references, sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBrit710:
    I think Elton John lives in Atlanta.

I'd be impressed if I was on Elton John's radar.  My favorite song by him is with George Michael.

Dont let the sun go down on me although I search myself there's always someone else I see do do do do do to wander freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

• imageHeather R:
    I only drink for Hitler references, sorry.

Well she came after me and next she is coming after my peoples 

• How old are you Yankee? JW?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMcKenna04:
    How old are you Yankee? JW?

97 and a half.   

• imageyankeebaby2:

imageMcKenna04:

97 and a half.   

97 and a half.. Ok, well then you aren't some immature 20-something year old like I thought. Why don't you just move on from this.. you've let it consume your brain this entire day, seems like a waste of time IMO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Why can't I take a shot?!  And I'm Georgia.

Wait, is that why?

Me gusta shots.

Shot first, questions later.
  • imageMcKenna04:
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageMcKenna04:

97 and a half.   

97 and a half.. Ok, well then you aren't some immature 20-something year old like I thought. Why don't you just move on from this.. you've let it consume your brain this entire day, seems like a waste of time IMO

Sorry, 22 more posts to go 

• imagemargotmacomber:

Why can't I take a shot?!  And I'm Georgia.

Wait, is that why?

Me gusta shots.

Me gusta shots tambien.  But I have to go.  Happy Hour awaits.  Maybe yankeebaby2miami can post the other 24 for me.  Hey, maybe having a clone isn't such a bad thing.   

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imagemargotmacomber:

Why can't I take a shot?!  And I'm Georgia.

Wait, is that why?

Me gusta shots.

Me gusta shots tambien.  But I have to go.  Happy Hour awaits.  Maybe yankeebaby2miami can post the other 24 for me.  Hey, maybe having a clone isn't such a bad thing.   

I'll post one and then pour a shot out for you, homie style.  I mean pour a shot into my drink.  But I'll say it's for you.

Shot first, questions later.
  • imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMcKenna04:
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageMcKenna04:

97 and a half.   

• imageMrsG NC:

Look, I really feel for you for what happened, I am sure that having your personal information put out there and being verbally attacked on the interwebz sucks major donkey balls and all, but I don't think the continuous posts on the matter are doing you any good.

The culprit clearly isn't going to out themselves and you can't "smoke them out" as hard as you may try. Everyone here is aware of what happened and everyone is on high alert. Eventually it will come out who is doing all of this and then you can make a big giant post about what a twat that person is.

I know you will continue to do what you want, but I am just sayin', this really isn't the best approach, ykwim? 

Yes

• No one answered my previous question. Would a tech savy person be able to post but route their IP address out of state to avoid being caught or do I need to lay off the law and order?
  • imageALG29:
    No one answered my previous question. Would a tech savy person be able to post but route their IP address out of state to avoid being caught or do I need to lay off the law and order?

Short answer is absolutely. I cannot go into details because they say I am teaching the trolls how to game the system, lmfao.

• imageyankeebaby2:
    take a shot, I said yourface.  Everyone except for Margot.  

I am in GA too, AND????

• imagemooshagirl:

imageALG29:
    No one answered my previous question. Would a tech savy person be able to post but route their IP address out of state to avoid being caught or do I need to lay off the law and order?

I'm not tech savy enough to even begin to know the answer to this.  But I don't think the AE did that because J+MS said that as soon as they wised up to what she was doing by trying to get them to PM her, they wouldn't reply back.  So this makes me think they knew that she would have been able to get their real IP address.  If they were able to use a "fake" IP address, they would have just PM'd her and let the blame fall to whatever location it said they were at. 

Sorry, hope that makes sense, lol!

(Score:5, Insightful)

and yes. they could do that.

• imagemooshagirl:

imageALG29:

I'm not tech savy enough to even begin to know the answer to this.  But I don't think the AE did that because J+MS said that as soon as they wised up to what she was doing by trying to get them to PM her, they wouldn't reply back.  So this makes me think they knew that she would have been able to get their real IP address.  If they were able to use a "fake" IP address, they would have just PM'd her and let the blame fall to whatever location it said they were at. 

I don't think the picture thief is yfyf/whinydaisy though. I think the real troll is smarter than that and knows better. We discovered two people who are really one are in Georgia and then there is a hunt for a third person in Georgia. When all that info got out someone could easily PM and reroute their IP to continue and cover the story and put people on a wild goose chase Ford someone in Georgia that may or may not exist.
  • imageALG29:
    imagemooshagirl:

imageALG29:

I don't think the picture thief is yfyf/whinydaisy though. I think the real troll is smarter than that and knows better. We discovered two people who are really one are in Georgia and then there is a hunt for a third person in Georgia. When all that info got out someone could easily PM and reroute their IP to continue and cover the story and put people on a wild goose chase Ford someone in Georgia that may or may not exist.

Choosing what your IP will be as in location is not as easy as just using other programs that change your IP (spoofing).

• imageJake's Mom:
    imageALG29:
    imagemooshagirl:

imageALG29:

Choosing what your IP will be as in location is not as easy as just using other programs that change your IP (spoofing).

it might not even be intentional.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r25834956-I-m-in-Greenville-VA-why-does-my-IP-come-up-as-Atlanta-GA

let me know when you guys get interpol on this.

• imagebstrangely:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMcKenna04:
    imageyankeebaby2:

imageMcKenna04:

97 and a half.   

::butting in::

This is one of the best PIPs of all time. Thank you.

::butting out:: 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Agree with Jake's mom, my work IP comes up as something other than Atl. And it's not me anyways.

• it was twatley. see? she's been on a bumpcation, the AE's went nutso. It was totes her.

Sorry for outing you twat

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"