Baby Tutu's & Headbands! — The Bump
North Florida Babies

Baby Tutu's & Headbands!

Hey guys! So we are having our baby girl in September, and like alot of people with little girls, I've been really interested in buying the adorable headbands and tutu's I've been seeing, but they are SO expensive. People are actually selling the headbands for as much as $20 each, and the tutu's for $40-$60 a piece! That's outrageous to me, because we'd go broke if we bought as many of them as I wanted at those prices!! So I've decided to dig deep and find my crafty roots, and make them myself! I have always loved crafts and making things, and it will definitely be something to fill my time when I stop working soon!  I understand that not everyone enjoys making crafts or you may not have the time for it, so I thought I'd extend the offer to my fellow moms-to-be & moms in the Jacksonville area, and others as well. I will be selling headbands starting at $7 and tutu's at $20, as well as combo sets! (: Thanks for your time ladies & have a great day!! (:

My website is https://wittlebabycouture.weebly.com/index.html

Check it out!! (:

Re: Baby Tutu's & Headbands!

• I wish you luck with your business, but posting this advertisement is a violation of the Nest Terms of Service.
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards