December 2010 Moms
Options

Outfits for Portraits - Clicky Poll!

Alright ladies, I am all shopped out, and think I have narrowed down my choices for what to wear for our family portraits next week. We'll be shooting on a farm/orchard. I am super excited!

Option 1: 

Option 2:

Option 3: 

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Outfits for Portraits - Clicky Poll!

• Options
    I really like the first one!  The second one is cute separately, but the orange is a bit reddish and with the yellow reminds me of ketchup and mustard.  :(  The third one is also pretty, but a bit too 'fall' for a summer photoshoot imo.  Can you take both and do an outfit change?
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options

The orange top is super bright, and the brown sweater looks really cute on. I am now thinking that maybe I can do the brown sweater and have DH in a navy polo or blue button down. That may work... I am ok looking a little fall like, since I really like fall colors.

I will bring the extra outfits, but time for an outfit change depends on how LO is doing mood wise. 

And LOL to ketchup and mustard, I definitely see that now. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of them look nice, but I voted for #1.  I love your orange shirt and I like all of the deeper colors in #1.  The yellow shirt in #2 seems very bright compared to yours and your DH's outfits.  And combo #3 seems pretty neutral and I prefer more color.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what about LO in blue and daddy in pale yellow? You can be in orange; I like that better than brown.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted #1- I think the yellow will wash out in pictures
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagekat81again2:
    what about LO in blue and daddy in pale yellow? You can be in orange; I like that better than brown.

I like this idea.

• Options
    I love the color combination of option 1! I think it will look great with the farm/orchard backdrop :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"