Cloth Diapering

I love my local CD store!!

The owners are awesome!  They are so sweet and friendly.  Their son is the same age as DD so they played together while I shopped around.  I got a couple more wool dryer balls and they scent them there for you.  They were almost out of the scent I like so the owner gave me what was left in the bottle!  It made my day! It's the little things. :) 

And I got a fitted from a local WAHM (ellabellabottoms).  I was pumped to see they had stuff from a WAHM.  I tried it on DD and really like the fit, it seems like it will be pretty absorbent too but we'll see once it's prepped.  

So I obviously fell off the wagon with today, I suck at having self control! I convinced myself I had to get a new wet bag for outings because the one I used yesterday did not contain the smell and it made the whole diaper bag stink.  So I had to go, you understand.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my local CD store!!

• Completely understand :)

And that's great to hear about your CD store!  But it's going to make it that much harder to stay on the wagon lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamberry:

Completely understand :)

And that's great to hear about your CD store!  But it's going to make it that much harder to stay on the wagon lol

Who goes to a CD store when they're supposed to be on the wagon? Seriously!

• Loading the player...
  • What is the name of the store?
  • imagecdep1:
    What is the name of the store?

Happy Baby Company

• imageQueenBee320:

imagecdep1:

Happy Baby Company

I want go there some day! 

• imageQueenBee320:

imagecdep1:

Happy Baby Company

LOVE them. I too got a Ellabellabottom when I was visiting the in-laws up there a few weeks ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I want more already!  I love the super soft minky? inside (when he has a rash its the first diaper I reach for- that must feel good) and its super absorbant.  Mine was teal with silver stars and the teal did leak a bit on my other diapers in the wash but I'm not anal about stains on diapers (hehe, how could I be?!) and it mainly got on the wipes so who cares?  its the best fitting diaper for my son though.  I can't wait to visit the in-laws again just to have the excuse to pick up some more Ellabellabottoms!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just checked out my (semi) local CD store yesterday.  My excuse was buying more GroVia biosoakers so we don't have to buy sized sposies if we run out on vacation.  I also wound up spending more than I was planning, but in my defense they had Babylegs socks that actually fit DS right now.  Now we have 6 pairs of socks that fit him instead of 2.

It was my first time in a brick and mortar CD store.  It was really cool being able to actually pick up and poke at a lot of CDs that I'd only seen online.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"