Success after IF
Options

Citi Mini Double owners who use non BJ accessories

I know there are lots of people who use non baby-jogger accessories for their double.

I am looking for an organizer that has actual usable cup holder(s).  I have seen reviews for (I think) sunshine organizer.  Does anyone have a pic of this on their double stroller.

What other things do you have.  My stroller is used, and so it does not have the under-stroller storage, which is not really a big deal since I hang my diaper bag over the handle.  But, sometimes I want something extra

I REALLY need a cup holder.  One that can hold a drink that does not have a cap.

My b-day is coming up, and I figured I might as well make a list ;)

Re: Citi Mini Double owners who use non BJ accessories

• Options
    cjsbdlcjsbdl member

I have the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy, if that's what you're referring to. I don't have a photo, but I can tell you that I love it! It's not huge, but it's perfect for what I need--a spot for my cell phone/keys/etc.  And the cup holders have always worked just fine--it's pretty stable.

That's the only accessory we have for our stroller. I'm a minimalist. Wink

ETA: I lied! I also have a Mommy Hook, which comes in handy for trips to the mall.

• Options

So - it just hangs on one side of the double, right?  Do you ever have (for example) a fast food soda cup in the cup holder?

I have the mommy hook as well, it is where I put my purse since it is a short handle purse and I don't have the under stroller storage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cjsbdlcjsbdl member
    imageMyColonyNJ:

So - it just hangs on one side of the double, right?  Do you ever have (for example) a fast food soda cup in the cup holder?

Yes, it stretches across only one side of the double. You could put one on each side if you wanted to, though. I've never put a fast food cup in there, but I often carry a Dixie cup or an open (acrylic) glass of water on walks with me.

• Options
    cjsbdlcjsbdl member
    imageMyColonyNJ:

Yes, it stretches across only one side of the double. You could put one on each side if you wanted to, though. I've never put a fast food cup in there, but I often carry a Dixie cup or an open (acrylic) glass of water on walks with me.

• Options
    Late to the post, but I have the same thing for my single city mini. I've put cups (water bottles, fast food drinks, etc in there and it stabilizes fine. It was cheap, and it totally serves it's purpose for me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the Valco cup holder on my City select. It adjusts and could fit on just about ANY stroller handle, and also has these things in it that help many different sizes of cups fit.  I got it at Buy Buy Baby, and it was about 19.00. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"