February 2012 Moms
Options

SCH and update

Yesterday when I went to my first ultrasound the tech said I had two spots with blood. She wasn't worried about it but it still made me worried. She said it's common. Well, today I called my doctor's office and the doctor said that it is a subchorionic hematoma (which I had figured) and that the one bleed was .7cm and the other 1.3cm. I was told it's common and resolves itself by reaborbing or bleeding (spotting) out. I was told that "no news was good news." It's still scary because it's my first pregnancy and I just wanted to make sure. I was also told because I am an RN that I know too much for my own good. LOL. Which is so true!!! Anyways, since talking tot he doctor I feel so relieved!!! 

It is finally sinking in that we are having a baby!!! It makes it so much more real to see and hear the baby!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Re: SCH and update

• Options
    My tech yestersday asked me if was spotting yet and when I said no, she pointed mine out.  Explained it to me and told me that it wasn't a big deal.  I was too excited to see the baby to even freak out about it.  I am sure that I will when/if I start spotting...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was asked the same thing, if I was spotting. I haven't had any spotting or bleeding at all. So I was like "no, why?" I was so nervous yesterday but now I am happy and relieved since I spoke to the doctor.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad everything looked good!

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• Options
    I had a SCH with my DD. I didn't know until I bled. It was small and went away on it's own. No big deal now but scary then.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    yeah...I started bleeding yesterday from mine, but of course, I didn't know I even had one.  It was scarier than shi!t.  I hope yours resolve on their own so you don't even have to question any bleeding!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"