August 2011 Moms

I will not miss these DAMN HORMONES!

Ugh. I am crying and have already cried all day because...I found some new stretch marks. On. My. Butt. It is totally not a big deal and yet all I can think is my life is over. Oh dear mood swings...please stop making me look like such a crazy person. My poor dear FI does not deserve such madness. His words, "You're beautiful, and you're doing a beautiful thing. I love you. If I could take over the pregnancy I would just so I wouldn't have to see you so upset" (Cue snot nosed cry) Blah. Ok..just needed to let that out. Tomorrow is another day...another day with RIDICULOUS, INCURABLE acid reflux...but another day nonetheless. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I will not miss these DAMN HORMONES!

• Ah don't worry, those hormones will level out later. Course then you'll be moody because you're exhausted. :) My dh told me that he hated my haircut...tears and that my butt was getting bigger. Gee ya think-asshat. He thinks he's being funny but I just told him ever so "calmly" that you don't say thy stuff to a pregnant girl!
  • I will not miss them either...I spend most of last night crying because I took my daughter for her hair cut yesterday and she didnt like it and said we cut it too short....mind you its to her shoulders and looks adorable and is perfect for a summer cut but still because she was sad I lost it and was crying. Than of course today i woke up crying because its my birthday and Im another year closer to 40 and just basically had a break down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I won't either! I've had my niece's swim suit for about 5 weeks now and she's been saying this whole time she wanted to come over and get it. No biggie, feel free! She called DH last night and asked if, "I still had it." like I was keeping it from her! Granted, she just turned 9 so she doesn't pay attention to how she words things.... but when DH asked me about it I seriously twitched and almost flipped out... and then I realized that I am just slowly going crazy and needed to chill out, lol.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"