October 2011 Moms
Options

Just been informed that it will be full bedrest....

And here I thought a week was bad.  You are serious about this man!  He said bathroom, shower with assistance and to sit at the dinner table.  He will give me permission for my shower when it comes up.  Driven to all dr appointments. Of course I tried to make light of the situation (since I have been crying like a 2 year old).  I told him I was holding her hostage until she is born and then at least for the rest of her life!!!!  Ha she is mine...!  I think he was just happy to not see me crying.

Ok that's all...

Renee Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Just been informed that it will be full bedrest....

• Options

That's great you need the rest.  I'm so happy you're still holding her hostage.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Hang in there...you will make it through and have your little girl to hold and love in the end.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, Sassy77, I'm so sorry you'll have to be on bedrest but so happy that there is something that can be done to keep your little girl in there cookin'! Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    {{{hugs}}} Hang in there and just remember that it's for a very good reason.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

I'm glad that you will be able to keep baking your lo! I have a coworker that was on bed rest the last half of her pregnancy too. She is the proud momma of a healthy, full term, baby boy! It can be done, you will get through this, and have a beautiful take home baby!

BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

oh no!! what a bummer.  I was put on hospital bedrest at 30wks w/ #1, not nearly as long as you probably will be, but it was still sucky.  at least you'll be at your own house w/ your own bed , TV, normal food...etc....  big hugs!  

imageimage

• Options
     Too bad to hear you're on bedrest....   At least there's a plan to keep her in place!  Just think of all the movies and reading you'll be able to catch up on! Cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about the bedrest, but at least there's something you can do to keep your LO in there!  (Or not do, as the case may be.)  Take this opportunity to catch up your netflix and reading?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can do it!  i know it's easier said than done.  Wishing you lots and lots of computer and book time to make the time fly by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Options
    StephKStephK member
    I'm sorry about the lengthy bedrest, but I am so glad your LO is staying put.  Do whatever you need to do to continue to hold her hostage!  I hope you have a stack of reading to do to make the time fly by.
  • Options

Hang in there lady.

Expect to see you on The Bump A LOT!  Take care of yourself and that LO in there!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have my fingers crossed for you....get some DVDs and good books, and just hang in there......it will all be wirth it when you get to hold her the first time.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can do it!  In the end, it'll SO be worth it!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about the bed rest, but just think now everyone gets to wait on you hand a foot.  Take it easy and keep that baby cooking. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"