Pregnant after a Loss

!!Sept Sweet Peas Check-in!!

image ------------------------------------------------------------ How far along/EDD?How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?Any OB/MW appt updates? Nursery progress?QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: !!Sept Sweet Peas Check-in!!

• How far along/EDD?  30w1d, 9/7How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?  Alright I guess--big and tired.  I've started swelling more and my feet and hands hurt starting today.  My back hurts by the end of the day pretty much every day.  Yeah, that's a lot of poopy stuff, but all pretty much stuff I was expecting.Any OB/MW appt updates?  Just had one yesterday.  Nothing too exciting--got the Rhogam shot.  Scheduled out the rest of my appts for the pg.  I go every 2w now and only have 7 appts left! As long as she doesn't come late.Nursery progress? It's pretty much done.  Just waiting for after the shower to see what we get and what we still need.  All the furniture and most of the decor is done.QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  Next Saturday the 9th :)  It will be at my house--locally out of all of our friends, our house is the best for showers because of our great room--I actually think it will be mostly in our backyard though.  My SIL is throwing it and isn't letting me do anything!  My control freak ways are going crazy!  I'm not too sure of the theme--I think it's just pink and brown, from what the invites look like.  I went and checked on my registry yesterday just to make sure everything was still available.  

• How far along/EDD?  29 weeks 4 days - 9/11

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?  I am just really uncomfortable...The boys are putting a lot of pressure on my low back and uterus so I am waddling my way around...And I get tired very easily...

Any OB/MW appt updates?  Had an u/s Monday and an appt with the dr yesterday...My boys are doing GREAT! They are measuring 6 days ahead and are almost 3 lbs each...The dr is thrilled with how well they are growing and doing...I have one more bi-weekly appt then I start weekly appts...We also start our non stress tests in 2 weeks and they will be weekly...

Nursery progress? I feel terrible saying this out loud but we haven't started yet! We are doing house renos and we are moving our bedroom so the boys will get our room - we are almost ready to start the nursery!

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  I am having 2 - 1 with my friends and family and 1 with my dh's. The one with my family is this Saturday - I am so excited and can't wait to see everyone and to share our joy with them! The one for dh's side is July 24th...There is no real theme for either - just lots of blue and boys stuff...My registry is complete - I went over it today just to make sure!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along/EDD? 30wk5d / Sept 3rd

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Really good. It has been really warm here but luckily I havent had any swelling yet. :::knock on wood::: I have been getting really bad heartburn at night and sleeping is becoming a problem as I have a really hard time falling asleep and getting/staying comfortable. But I cant complain cause I expected all this.

Any OB/MW appt updates? Just had an appt this past Tuesday. I now go every 2wks for the next month and then well be every week.  

Nursery progress? None. We are really far behind. When we moved in SS took the bigger of the two rooms, which is the one that will be the baby's room, and he is still in there. So we have to get all his stuff moved over, paint in the baby's room and ORDER furniture. I have been looking but just dont know which crib I want. I am not really worried about it. My dad doesnt work during the summer and my mom has offered to take a few vacation days to help get things done. (((Eventhough Fi has said that isnt necessary))). For as much as I would like to have the baby's room done when he gets here Im not stressing out about it as he will be in our room for at least the first month.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? Mine is really late, or what I feel is late. July 31st. I'll be 36wks. But its the only weekend that we could do it bc of vacations/grad parties/etc. My mom rented a hall as no ones house is big enough for everyone (I have 80+ people invited). My mom and best friend are throwing it but I still have alot of say in it as I dont like not having control and didnt want any surprises. Plus I already had envisioned what I wanted and needed it to be done my way, selfish I know but I cant help it. There really isnt a theme, the colors for it are bright blues, greens and oranges. Were going to incorporate baby jungle/safari animals too as that is our nursery theme. My registries are finished I have just been checking to make sure that everything is still available.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • How far along/EDD? 28 weeks 2 days

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Still feeling yucky every other day. I refilled my Zofran to help ease the nausea that creeps up on the yucky days. Little Man is still riding low and causing a lot of hip and back pain. Seeing the chiropractor every week and getting a massage every other :)

Any OB/MW appt updates? My 28 week appointment was today! He and I are measuring a week and a half ahead. He's 2 pounds 14 ounces, and still breech. Doctor isn't worried, but I have this gnawing feeling that he's not going to turn. Dr said if he doesn't I can't have the inversion done because I have an anterior placenta. I'll be doing some acupuncture and chiro to hopefully help him turn.

Nursery progress? Nada. The room is filled with DH's boxes for all his IT equipment, and the baby stuff we've purchased thus far. I'll try get it done in July while I am off, but I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea to have my parents and in-laws help finish it in September/October if I can't! We're looking at cribs and changing tables, and will hopefully order some time next week.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? I honestly wasn't sure I wanted a shower. We had debated just waiting until after the baby is born, but I've decided I might not want that many people around me and the baby so soon after the birth, and am better off handling people in small doses. So my BFF here wants to throw us something, and she's organizing a Baby-Q. You read that correctly. The registry is completed for the most part, although I've mostly been using it as a personal list so I know what to buy. I'm not sure anyone is going to buy me nipple cream :)

Today I am pregnant, and I love my little man. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1: 07/10/2009, Missed m/c, D&C 08/12/2009
    BFP #2: 01/31/2010, Identical Twins died in utero due to TTTS, D&E 05/19/2010
    BFP #3: 09/16/2010, natural m/c 9/21/2010
    PCOS & Bocornuate Uterus Dx 1.4.2011
    BFP #4: 01/11/2011
  • How far along/EDD?  28w2d/ 9-20

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?  Still feeling good.  Getting more tired and my feet have been swelling a little in the evenings.  I feel HUGE all the time now. 

Any OB/MW appt updates?  Nope.  Did my 1hr GTT today and am crossing my fingers that I passed.

Nursery progress?  Crib is in the room, mattress expected next week, the dresser has been stripped and now I just need to find the right paint color, ordered all of the fabrics and the crib skirt should arrive tomorrow.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  Next Sunday the 10th.  One of my bff's from HS and her mom are throwing it at a restaurant in the town I grew up.  The 7 hour drive up should be interesting and hopefully won't require too many stops.  No real theme though.

Have a great holiday ladies.  Big Smile

• How far along/EDD: 29w2d - Sept 14th

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Pretty good overall. I get tired much more quickly these days and my lung capacity is slowly declining. Sleeping is still difficult, but I'm managing. The swelling is also becoming a PITA - my poor hands and feet look like stuffed sausages lol But my right leg has been swelling slightly more than my left and so we're keeping an eye on that.

Any OB/MW appt updates? Had our last monthly appt this past Monday and now we're into bi-weekly appts!!! We did get sent for an u/s of my right leg to check for blood clots, which there are none (whew). And had to do a 24hr urine collection with bloodwork to get a baseline for preeclampsia, which we should be getting the results for early next week.

Nursery progress? We finally started working on the nursery!!! Got all three walls painted and the grid taped off for the fourth accent wall. We finish painting tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to see it all done!!! We have all of our furniture, most of which is still in boxes until our master bedroom reno is done and we move out of the room. We also have most of our decor. I'm just happy to have the paitning done because that is the most "difficult" and time consuming part. The rest is just decorating and that's the fun part!

QOTW: Baby shower details? When? Where? Who is throwing it? Theme (if you know)? Is your registry finished? Our first shower is in 3 weeks on July 23rd. It is being held at a local restaurant on the lake (beautiful). My mom, BFF, and aunt are hosting this shower. The theme is rubber duckies! Our registry has been finished for a few weeks now and people have already started buying off of it, now we're just maintaining it at this point.
    * PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along/EDD? 30w tomorrow (!!!!)

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? I'm starting to get tired again.  I went to bed before my 2 year old last night.  :(  Not that this is really a symptom, but I'm starting to get very anxious. 

Any OB/MW appt updates? I was cleared from the high risk list - YAY!!  I've moved on to having appointments every two weeks, and they scheduled everything up to my due date.  That was a shock to my system!

Nursery progress? We have most of the furniture, I would like to get a little bookshelf.  One coat of paint is on, the second is ready to go up.  Bedding is purchased.  Decor is all picked out.  Now its just a matter of putting everything together.   

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?   No baby shower for me - this is number two.  They might do something small at work, but I'm not expecting anything. 

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along/EDD? 30 weeks 6 days, Sept 3rdHow have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Ha! Long story short, I'm on bed rest for at least a week, for contractions and a short cervix measuring 2cm.Any OB/MW appt updates? Went yesterday after I called to see if I needed to be seen for the pressure/twinges. The appointment did not go as expected at all - I was truly expecting them to tell me I had a UTI, and to suck it up. But my urine was crystal clear. An ultrasound later, and my cervix was between 1.97-2.1cm, and after going to L&D right after (I got wheeled up - ain't I special..lol) I found out I was contracting every 3 minutes. I'm on bed rest until at least next Friday, when I go in for a follow-up appointment and recheck of my cervical length. Nursery progress? Nope! :( We don't even have a room for Cael at this current moment in time. We're having construction done, and it's not supposed to be started and done until the end of July. I hope he keeps baking until at least August!QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? My SIL and mom threw mine on June 12, down on Long Island, where I'm from. They had it at a really nice diner, and had lots of brown and blue decorations, which are the colors our nursery will be). About 22 or so of my friends are family were present - it was absolutely perfect :) As far as the registry, no it's not finished at all. However, I have one more shower coming up in August being thrown by my work, so we'll see then. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How far along/EDD? 28 weeks, 4 days

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? large and HOT - this GA heat has been really tough.

Any OB/MW appt updates? kidneys are no longer an issue, but there is still a small amount of fluid around his heart so we are just watching it.  My MFM wants me on the monitor (NST) every week so I have started weekly appts with her. Passed 1 hour test, but anemic so i have added iron to my meds.

Nursery progress? Just need to straighten up and then find something for the walls.  We have the furniture and bedding.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? Small one at the end of July for my family and a few friends.  Since this is baby #2 I really didn't want one, but my aunt and cousin wouldn't take no for an answer.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    July 2007 m/c 6 weeks
    November 2010 m/c 7 weeks 1 day
    MTHFR (Compound hetero with copies of A & C)
  • How far along/EDD?  28w1d (Sept 22nd)

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Pulled Groin muscle and pelvic pain

Any OB/MW appt updates? 

Nursery progress? Walls are painted and decals are up. Got a PNP, swing, And sanded the dresser.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? My baby shower is on my birthday (July 31st) My mom is throwing it. My registry is finished.

• ------------------------------------------------------------  How far along/EDD?  30 weeks, 6 days!  EDD September 3. How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?  Feeling pretty good... as for new symptoms, my back has started hurting by the end of the work day - blah.  Still have hip pain most nights, but it's not so bad. Any OB/MW appt updates?  Had an appointment on Wednesday this week - it went well, but my OB kind of irked me.  I failed the 1 hour GTT but passed the 3 hour with good numbers, and the first thing he said to me when I walked into the appt was, "I thought for SURE you'd have gestational diabetes based on that 1 hour test!" and then he proceeded to lecture me for 10 minutes on how I should still avoid carbs and sweets just to be on the safe side.  And the thing is, it's not like he wasn't giving me valid advice - I agree that it's better safe than sorry.  But the way he came across was just kind of condescending.  Sad Nursery progress?  Walls are painted, furniture is in there - though still in boxes!  Just ordered and got a slipcover for our recliner, so now it's a matter of putting everything together... we're having maternity pictures done on August 6, and our photographer suggested doing some in the nursery, so hopefully we'll have everything done by then! QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  Family shower on July 23, thrown by my aunt and godmother.  Friends shower on August 7, thrown by my sister & best friend.  Not sure of the themes!  Registry is finished, though we might still tweak it a little bit... we'll see.

• How far along/EDD?  30w, now it's 9/9

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?  Good, just tired. Feeling more and more movement. He's been doing this drumming at night when I lie down to sleep. I like it, but it almost tickles!

Any OB/MW appt updates? I posted about mine on my BPF. All went well at appts yesterday.

Nursery progress? Ha. Almost started. We wanted to wait for a while to start, but we just bought the paint and are planning to do that this weekend. The crib and dresser should arrive next week and we already have the wall decor for when all is in place. It should start to look like a nursery in the next week or two.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  July 23rd. My mom is throwing it at her place. I'm so excited! Our registry is set and we've already received our musical mobile from one of the guests who can't make it. Our first baby item! I'm excited to see everyone at the shower and share my joy with them all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
  • How far along/EDD?    29wks 3daysHow have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms?   I've been feeling pretty good still, just a little sore when I wake up in the morning.Any OB/MW appt updates?   I had an appt. at 28wks to do the GD test and have my cervix checked for preterm labor signs. Both turned out great and I have nothing to worry about right now.Nursery progress? I think I have almost everything ready, I just need a few things like curtains, changing table cover, and a few small decorations.QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?I don't think I am having a shower this time around.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along/EDD? 27 weeks, 6 days!
    How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Im starting to get tired, and i get heartburn! OOHHH and you can SEE the baby moving now.
    Any OB/MW appt updates? Passed my 1 hr Glucose test. And my C Sec is scheduled for Sept 20th. Oh, and i got my rhogam shot..
    Nursery progress? Picked out the paint color...DH has yet to put it on the wall though. Indifferent
    QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished? Im just having a small shower at my house. Its Aug 27th, and i just finished registering. My Aunt is throwing it. :) No theme really, since we are keeping it small.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • How far along/EDD? 30W4D Sept 5th

How have you been feeling this last week? Any new symptoms? Feeling pretty good, LO has been rolling around like crazy.

Any OB/MW appt updates? yesterday I had an OB appointment and a NST. Everything went well.  My OB decided to start having me come in weekly since it is getting close to the time of my last loss.

Nursery progress? Its done I just need to figure out what I am going to do above his crib.

QOTW:  Baby shower details!  When?  Where?  Who is throwing it?  Theme (if you know it)? Is your registry finished?  My shower isn't until Aug 6th.  It is going to be at my mom's house but my best friend is throwing it.  I don't know anything else about it yet.  My registry is pretty much done but we have pretty much everything we need for starters so its not a big deal if we don't get something. Most of whats on our registry is small stuff.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"