Georgia Babies
Options

Speaking of tantrums- let me tell you about this doozy!

A couple weeks ago, I took Gavin to his first movie.  He did really well.  When we got out, it was past nap time but my mom needed to run to JCPenney and he was in a good mood so I thought it would be fine.  So while we were in there, Gavin was happy and playing and really being very good while I looked at some clothes for Sophie.  Then out of nowhere he says "Gabba needs to go to bed."  Before I even had a chance to respond, he realized what he had said and must have gotten mad at himself for admitting he was tired.  So he starts screaming "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED- NOOOOOOOO."  I was like, "ok, you don't have to go to bed, buddy" but it was too late... he was in total meltdown mode.  He started crying and screaming and flinging himself on the ground saying "I DON'T WANT BED, I DON'T WANT BED!!!!".  I basically just scooped him up and ran for the exit.  Left my mom and Sophie standing there completely confused.  Yep, he had an argument with himself about taking a nap.  Only my child.

Re: Speaking of tantrums- let me tell you about this doozy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"