Maryland Babies
Options

OMG I got peed on by my daughter

It took almost 14 months, but I was the victim of an un-diapered baby! I was getting ready to put Sydney in the bath and had her diaper-less for less than 10 seconds when I felt something warm on my leg and then saw the wetness spreading over my pants and onto the floor. How convenient that my sock was right there to catch it, too. 

I'm glad it was just my work pants! I wear scrubs and they dry quickly haha

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: OMG I got peed on by my daughter

• Options
    Well that is one to my 90 mil times getting peed on by my son. Oh and the night changing ones were the best. You would think I would learn but I was always half asleep ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't think this has happened yet to me.

I have gotten poop on my hands and puke once or twice, but no pees. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Better than #2 which I got about 2-3 weeks ago!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know it's different with boys, it's happened to me a million times.  I'm glad we haven't had any poop in the bath incidents yet!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is too funny! You would think with a boy I would have been peed on by now......but nope. I have only been projectile pooped on once, when he was about a week old.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's hilarious - and totally a rite of parenting. ;)  I've only gotten peed on once by DS (pretty proud of that track record, given that he's a boy!), but poor DH has gotten projectile pooped on THREE times (although no pee).  And, of course, we also got the "poop in the tub" incident twice now... sigh.  Have to laugh over it, though!
  • Options
    I definitely think it would have happened by now if I had a son! I've never had projectile poop either or a "code brown" in the tub. Oh the things I have to look forward to...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have been pooped on 2x in the tub and 2x out of the tub, most recent of which was Monday, when DD pooped through her diaper/pants while we were waiting to deplane. I've been spit up/vomited on more times than I care to remember, but I don't think I have ever been peed on yet.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've had one "code brown" in the tub, not a fun time!
  • Options
    Wow this was your first time? Jealous! Annabelle always seem to pee on me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"