September 2011 Moms

growth ultrasound today

Just had to share.... I had a 28 week ultrasound to check on the growth of LO since I had a high alpha feta protein level during my NT testing (this can indicate slow growth later in pregnancy, though why there is this correlation is unknown).  Anyways, he was measuring exactly 28 weeks 3 days, 2 pounds 10 oz, in the 50th percentile for size! I'm so excited that everything is looking great!  And she confirmed LO is indeed a boy.

Also had my glucose test- and after everyone's comments about the drink I was not looking foward to it... but it was so yummy! hahaha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: growth ultrasound today

• I did my GTT this morning and I kind of liked it too! Glad all is well with your little boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for little boys growth!! Every bit of good news is a relief.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you got good news today!

I didn't think the drink was bad either.

January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • woohoo! glad LO is growing on track! and I did my glucose test today too.. it wasn't as terrible as everyone said.. I had lemon lime and thought it tasted like candy or something but in drink form! haha
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• That's great that you LO is doing so well.

I didn't mind the drink either mine just tasted like a flat 7-UP. Not nearly as bad as I expected. 

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"