Pregnant after 35
Options

* JJGilmore*

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were making out with the doctors and your medical issues?

Hope all is well. 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: * JJGilmore*

• Options
    She posted below in the middle of the night in her OP. She stated that she went to the OB who confirmed that she's 8 weeks, but that they couldn't find the heartbeat, but the OB didn't seem worried? My understanding is that the heartbeat should be easily found at 8 wks, right?
    Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Geeps2Geeps2 member

Thanks mtngirl !  it is my understanding that yes you should see the heartbeat by week 8.  Maybe she is off on her dates and that is why they can not find a heartbeat?  I don't want to be debbie downer but that doesn't sound good.  Lets hope it all works out for them.  I will keep my fingers crossed that all will be ok.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We could see the sac and the fetus (that looked like a little lima bean) and the doctor said, "Hmm, I can't find a heartbeat.' She seemed cautiously concerned, but not in a definitive way. The've contacted me with the drug company to get on their registery for pregnant women. It's all so surreal, all these appointments, exams, and wondering if everything will go okay.They said about a 70-80% chance all will go well. I'll keep updating as I know more. Thanks for your concern. I hope that we have a little Lyza bean by February. 

"May as well live it up cos you won't live it down!" Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"