Multiples

How many of you live in WA

I have noticed that there are quite a few of us!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008

Re: How many of you live in WA

• I don't now, but I did for about 9 years.  I graduated high school there and met my DH stationed there and he took me down to Texas.
  • Born & raised :)
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!
    ~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Born and Raised.  I also know MrsGreg and Lynchie are from WA. 

Hey why aren't you guys ever on the local board??

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • And MrsAmyB.

Hunt-MrsAmyB is a baby make six family.  She has 13 month old triplets and a DD. 

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • imageMrs.Kiltlifter:

Born and Raised.  I also know MrsGreg and Lynchie are from WA. 

Hey why aren't you guys ever on the local board??

Yup, this!     I dont post here often, I'm mostly on the local board.

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • ME! Both DH and I were born and raised here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I lurk on the local board on occation, usually right before a trip to Olympia or Seattle. I was born and raised in WA and DH was raised here since he was 1. He was born in Mexico. I love WA and can't imagine living anywhere else (well maybe Oregon).

Does anyone know of a store in Olympia, Tacoma, or Seattle that has the baby jogger city select in store to test? I really want to see what all the hype is about. I have stroller envy and need to talk myself out of getting one since I can't afford one.

• Holla. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagekaitley44:

Does anyone know of a store in Olympia, Tacoma, or Seattle that has the baby jogger city select in store to test? I really want to see what all the hype is about. I have stroller envy and need to talk myself out of getting one since I can't afford one.

I have one...LOVE IT.  Sorry lol.  I am pretty sure that the Merry Go Round in Bellevue has one on display.  I bought mine from Albeebaby on one of their sales and paid around $300 for it.  We bought the previous year and a discontinued color.  I don't care about those things.  

We're Finally Three
  • imagekaitley44:

Sugarbabies in Sumner has it!    They also have the Baby Jogger Citi mini double in store.   I ended up getting the BJCS online somewhere, but not before "test driving" it around Sugarbabies several times first. =)

https://www.shopsugarbabies.com/pages/visitus.htm 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Thanks ladies!! I will see if I can test one out. If I sell my other car seat I will have enough to get the city select, Otherwise, I will just stick to my SBS and spend the money on something else. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"