Cloth Diapering
Options

More BCP stuff making me all stabby

On the Goodmama FB group (the "private" one, not the B/S/T or GM chat) there are a few posts about how people looooooooove BCP and a few from those who "can't wait!" to try them. Hmm

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: More BCP stuff making me all stabby

• Options
    There's No. Farking. Way.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

::shudder::

(And I like that you used the word stabby.  I use that often).  

Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    omg how are you keeping quiet on that? That would make me crazy!
  • Options
    Could it possibly be the same person making all the posts?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageunknownbliss:
    There is one person saying she "loves them!" and a few more with diapers from BCP on the way and they're "so excited!" I will be interested to see those reactions when said diapers arrive.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MegaPMegaP member
    WOW!

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS1: 10/2005 DS2: 01/2007 DS3: 09/2010
  • Options
    imagejenny1980:

imageunknownbliss:
    There is one person saying she "loves them!" and a few more with diapers from BCP on the way and they're "so excited!" I will be interested to see those reactions when said diapers arrive.

Hmmm.. maybe the drunken monkeys were still sober when the one person's diaper was made. As for the others, I'm so very sorry. Even my DH pointed out all of BCP's "hard work". And he knows nothing (and wants nothing to do with) CDs.

• Options
    imagejenny1980:

imageunknownbliss:

Please keep us informed.

• Options
    Crazy people.  Plus, I don't understand talking about another diaper makers diaper in a group supposed to be about GM... However, I am curious as to see what kind of diapers they get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd like to see what shape their diapers are in when they get them.
  • Options
    I'd post a picture of my hard work diapers and show them all the awesomeness. ! I'm normally not that aggressive but this whole thing has my blood boiling.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MegaPMegaP member

Maybe she just doesn't like bumpies?   

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS1: 10/2005 DS2: 01/2007 DS3: 09/2010
  • Options
    imageMegaP:

LOL so she can join the club!

It's funny that all of the questionable WAHMs don't like TB and all of the reputable WAHMs with good cs and business practices like us. Hmm. Imagine that.

• Options
    imageLadyExtravaganza:
    imageMegaP:

LOL so she can join the club!

It's funny that all of the questionable WAHMs don't like TB and all of the reputable WAHMs with good cs and business practices like us. Hmm. Imagine that.

If you can't take the heat, don't sell to the bumpies?

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• Options

I finally fessed up to dh about the diaper.  I'd been pretty ashamed that I had spent money on it.

I just handed it to him and said, here, look at this diaper.  First he wondered if I had made it (uh, no).  Then he wanted to know what I had paid for it, and if I could get my money back.  He was fairly relieved when I said I already had the money back. Finally he just started laughing at the snap placement on the soaker.

He was boggled when I told him that mine seems to be one of the better ones of the lot.

• Options
    Oh, and, I bet they don't tell her the truth, because I think they're a fairly tight knit group.  So they'll get their diapers, profess how much they love them, call tb girls crazy... and then make excuses for why they don't ever order from her again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"