• Options

My weekly headless bathroom picture ;)

27 weeks today.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You both look adorable!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't knoww why I've never participated in TT, guess I never have a recent picture. Here is one from last weekend at 38w5d. I was huge that day... I think I'm smaller now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio
  • Options
    imagecaliforniaborn:

I don't knoww why I've never participated in TT, guess I never have a recent picture. Here is one from last weekend at 38w5d. I was huge that day... I think I'm smaller now!

You look great!  I love your skirt :)

• Options
    imagecaliforniaborn:

This is such a beautiful room! I love the framed letter!

I took this before floating in my mom's pool - which is heaven! I have a big 'ol pregnancy swimsuit I've been sporting in public...but it's such a hassle to try and wrestle over my bump when it's wet and I want to change out of it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"