Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Thoughts? CM

Ok - so FF says I Od about a week ago at this point, and I am noticing that I am having really odd CM.  It is creamy (I never get creamy) - it is white and doesn't stretch but is almost like a tiny bit of flour and water mixed in with wet=ish.  I normally don't have any CM after my eggwhite - so it seems strange to have it now.

Do you think it is a possibility that I could be fertile again? Or that I didn't O before?  I took an OPK and there was a very faint line on it, but not enough for it to be any where near or approaching positive for another LH spike...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Thoughts? CM

• Options
    Sometimes I have creamy cm post o, it may be totally normal, so I would guess you've already o'd based on your chart. But, hey, it can't hurt to have some more sex in the meantime, right? Just in case...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I always have creamy CM post O, so it's def normal. Whether or not it's normal for you, i can't say. 

I was looking at your chart and our BD timing was exactly the time. You O'd 2 days earlier than me so I'm very curious to follow your chart. How do you feel about your timing?  Hopefully it will be enough to bring us both BFPs! 

4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It really isn't normal for me, I just thought it was SO weird.  

I feel ok about our timing - I was just worried for quite some time that I didn't O because I didn't see a HUGE temp shift.  So we will see what happens.  I really want to test early, even though I know we  aren't supposed to. :)

Your timing and your temps are looking good!   Can't wait to see what happens with you! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"