Trying to Get Pregnant

MacBook users come in....PLEASE!! :)

How do you upload photos to your macbook from your camera? I am used to having a SD card reader on my PC and I have NO clue where the camera cord is to attach to the camera then the computer so that option is out. Any other options?

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MacBook users come in....PLEASE!! :)

• Do you have a card reader that has a usb on one end?  That's what we use and I prefer it to the cord.
    Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
  • Depends on which MacBook you have. On my MacBook Pro (purchased May 2010) there is a slot by the USB/charging ports that will allow you to stick your SD card reader into it. Personally (and this is just a preference thing), I always use the camera cord. As soon as I plug my cord in, iPhoto pops up and pictures immediately begin uploading. Either way, you'll have to purchase something. You might want to consider replacing your camera cord! 

Hope that helps :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Or, if you have an adapter for the SD card, there's a slot on the left hand side of the computer than you put it in (it's by the headphone jack).
    Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
  • imagebemrich:
    Do you have a card reader that has a usb on one end?  That's what we use and I prefer it to the cord.

This.  Or just a USB cord if I'm feeling extra lazy and I don't mind it's a lot slower. 

Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imagebemrich:
    Do you have a card reader that has a usb on one end?  That's what we use and I prefer it to the cord.

no my PC had the sd card reader built in. I know the IPad has an adapter piece for the sd card reader. Is that something I need to look into for my MacBook? 

• imagelololoren:

Depends on which MacBook you have. On my MacBook Pro (purchased May 2010) there is a slot by the USB/charging ports that will allow you to stick your SD card reader into it. Personally (and this is just a preference thing), I always use the camera cord. As soon as I plug my cord in, iPhoto pops up and pictures immediately begin uploading. Either way, you'll have to purchase something. You might want to consider replacing your camera cord! 

Hope that helps :) 

I just have the MacBook not Pro. I will go look for something at like best buy or target or something. Im not to fond of using a cord but I will see what my options are. I was shocked that it didn't have one. 

• imageMegaloo05:

imagebemrich:

no my PC had the sd card reader built in. I know the IPad has an adapter piece for the sd card reader. Is that something I need to look into for my MacBook? 

I use this: https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Pocket-Memory-Reader-GFR209/dp/B001AW8W7A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_12

I think I paid $10 for it at Target?

Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
  • imagebemrich:
    imageMegaloo05:

imagebemrich:

I use this: https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Pocket-Memory-Reader-GFR209/dp/B001AW8W7A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_12

thats cool. thanks 

• imageMegaloo05:
    imagebemrich:
    imageMegaloo05:

imagebemrich:

thats cool. thanks 

np! 

Photobucket
    July Siggy Challenge
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"