Texas Babies

Pediatrician recommendations in the Med Center or 151 area?

Hi ladies!  I'm a San Antonio native and I'm pregnant with my first!  Due in November.  I'm looking for recommendations for pedis in the Med Center or 1604/Culebra/151 area.  Anyone have a great one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician recommendations in the Med Center or 151 area?

• Hi! I live at 1604/Culebra and my son uses a Dr. Donnell from Children of Texas Pediatrics on Bandera. I love him! He's great, takes all the time he needs to to answer your questions and never rushes you out of the room. He's almost always running behind because of that, but I don;t mind. He mentioned to me he has privileges at Methodist hospital and St Lukes, I think, so he could do the newborn exams. 
    Photobucket
  • I take my kids to see Dr. Heather Brandon at PediDocs on 151. She's always been great with the kids and at answering any questions without feeling rushed. We had to see Dr. Hilger on a couple of occasions and the wait time for her was a little longer than with Dr. Brandon. Here's their website: https://www.sapedidocs.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!
  • nattnnattn member
    We started with one out I10 and had some issues with him and then switched to Dr. Wendy Gideon at Helotes Pediatrics on Bandera, right outside 1604. We've only been once but loved her! She took so much time really looking DD over and answering tons of questions. One thing that I loved was that because DD cried for two days and ran a low grade fever after her first shots, Dr. Gideon is splitting up all future vaccines to try to prevent another reaction. It made me feel much better about the vaccines. Some doctors just want to stick to the schedule no matter what and I didn't like that after her reaction.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"