Nurseries and Baby Gear

So I let DS pick his stroller

Thanks to everyone who voted in my clicky poll. It was between the Aprica Presto and the BJCM. I had dinner close to BRU last night so I took DS afterwards and put him in both strollers. He hated the BJCM. He loved the Aprica. So we got it. It was on sale for $119.99 and then they took an additional 25% off. Score!

So far, I love it. We've only strolled around the store in it, but the seat is nice and high, the fabric is a lightweight mesh so it's very cool. It's very light (just under 14 lbs), it's got an adjustable recline that goes almost totally flat, it goes up to 70 lbs, it came with a raincover, and it stands up on its own.

I've practiced opening and closing it this morning b/c some reviewers said they had trouble with that. I simply read the instructions. Can't really see what the big deal was. Opens and closes just fine.

At some point I'll need to get a cupholder or organizer for it. But I think we're going to love it, especially for travel. Ooh, and I got the green one. I heart it.

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: So I let DS pick his stroller

• Good idea letting him pick his stroller.  He's going to be the one spending all the time in it.
  • Good for you for empowering DS!  I know the BJCM has a large following but it is not for everyone and DS has decided it is not for him :-P  We also have a durable umbrella stroller that has worked out great for us (and also happens to be the same shade of green J).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I like this idea! imagine someone else choosing your seat and then expecting you to sit in it :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Great idea!!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"