Cloth Diapering

I have a problem...

... I've put myself on a modified wagon and have absolutely no intentions of forking out the money for a tangerine tomorrow (though the little hedgie toy is killing me!) but I really want to stalk her stocking tomorrow Embarrassed

ETA: just to see if I can get one... And also because it's been over a week since I've stalked anything....... I'm an addict and its been 8 days since my last hit Tongue Tied

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have a problem...

• Find someone here to help stalk!

I'm going on vacation starting Saturday for 4 days, and then for the rest of the week I'm going to try to pretend the computer is broken.  Except for Tuesday, because I want to see what Mamamade stocks. 

• imagepixy_stix:

Find someone here to help stalk!

I'm going on vacation starting Saturday for 4 days, and then for the rest of the week I'm going to try to pretend the computer is broken.  Except for Tuesday, because I want to see what Mamamade stocks. 

I haven't seen any requests yet though I know several people want the star wars dipes. Good luck with your computer breaking next week Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one of the Artful Ollie toys (I won the little blue owl) and I looove it! They're a really nice size and L just loves to hold it and pass it from one hand to another and suck on the little wings.

If you need help let me know! I don't know what time she's stocking.

I hope AO stocks some more unicorns or another starbright. I was obsessed with starbright as a kid. 

ETA - Rainbow Brite's horse is Starlite... Duh 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecdep1:

I have one of the Artful Ollie toys (I won the little blue owl) and I looove it! They're a really nice size and L just loves to hold it and pass it from one hand to another and suck on the little wings.

I hope AO stocks some more unicorns or another starbright. I was obsessed with starbright as a kid. 

Hmmm maybe I should just check out her site. Im definitely not in a position to pay $45 for the diaper set, but if the toy is reasonable I'd definitely pick one up!

And thanks for the offer to help stalk, but I can't stalk for myself, just someone else. I have to get my act together and list some dipes to get some PP lol...

• imagelaxchick60:
    imagecdep1:

I have one of the Artful Ollie toys (I won the little blue owl) and I looove it! They're a really nice size and L just loves to hold it and pass it from one hand to another and suck on the little wings.

Hmmm maybe I should just check out her site. Im definitely not in a position to pay $45 for the diaper set, but if the toy is reasonable I'd definitely pick one up!

And thanks for the offer to help stalk, but I can't stalk for myself, just someone else. I have to get my act together and list some dipes to get some PP lol...

So this whole post was just a tease? You do have a problem lol! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"