NBR: North End Restaurant Rec — The Bump
Seattle Babies

NBR: North End Restaurant Rec

DH and I are planning to go out to dinner for our anniversary on Sunday. We will be in the Bothell-Mill Creek area. We'd like somewhere quiet, reasonably priced, with decent vegetarian and carnivore options. We are pretty adventurous eaters so good ethnic food is fine.

Re: NBR: North End Restaurant Rec

• There are great restaurants in the Mill Creek Town Center. A few of my favs are Azul, Thai Rhapsody, and Capri Italian Restaurant. I'm not sure about vegetarian options but I'm sure you can look up menus on their websites.

Here is a link to the Town center website.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also love a lot of the MC Town Center restaurants.  To add to Dawns list:

Kafe Neo (Greek)

Clay Pit (Indian)

In Bothell, I like Preservation Kitchen (local, "New American"?) and Grazie (Italian)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love MCTC too! They have a lot of options, and most have the menus posted outside for you to paruse and decide. My new fave there is Tablas Woodstone Taverna. The roasted asparagus with lemon aoli and reduced balasmic was TO.DIE.FOR.
  • Calabria Italian Ristorante is good.  It's on the corner of Seattle Hill Road and 148th just east of Mill Creek. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• image cinema_goddess:
    Calabria Italian Ristorante is good.  It's on the corner of Seattle Hill Road and 148th just east of Mill Creek. 

Oooh yes! We love Calabria too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • image mrs_smith717:

In Bothell, I like Preservation Kitchen (local, "New American"?) and Grazie (Italian)

I've heard really good things about Preservation Kitchen! You'd think since I live in the area that I'd have lots of recs. I think it's too long since we've been out because I literally can't think of anything to recommend. The PPs have done a fabulous job though. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards