Cloth Diapering
Options

GM Previews

2»

Re: GM Previews

• Options
    imageejgballerina:
    imagejenny1980:

I know there's drama surrounding the diaper, but I never understood what people are pissed about exactly. Is it just that Suzanne did that one group custom and people felt left out? Because that seems fairly benign.

Ehh, there's some other minor details and rumors that contribute to the drama.  I think it went around for awhile that no one from the group will EVER EVER sell or trade the diaper to someone outside the group.  Which is silly.  I have a NB and a OS in the fabric that I'll use for my babies and then if it's still in usable condition I will rehome it, so not sure where that rumor comes from.  This post has already gotten a gazillion hits so I really don't want to feed anymore dramz in private groups watching this thread- lol.  Suzanne also wrote a blog about it.

https://be.thegoodmama.com/2010/12/dazzle-constellations-one-size-fitted-diaper/

You mean the hyenas who ban us from groups but then come here to watch us play?  LOL. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageyodasmistress:

You mean the hyenas who ban us from groups but then come here to watch us play?  LOL. 

It's like being in a fishbowl.

Anyway, yeah, I don't get the hurt feelings over the diaper. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the dog dipe, but only if I could be guaranteed a good cut with a bully on it. And isn't the red striped drop drawers, but with switched snaps? For some reason, I'm obsessed with drop drawers. I have 2. ::blushes::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesweetpea18:
    I like the dog dipe, but only if I could be guaranteed a good cut with a bully on it. And isn't the red striped drop drawers, but with switched snaps? For some reason, I'm obsessed with drop drawers. I have 2. ::blushes::

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"