Parenting

Ok, if you are on Pinterest and use IE - help.

How do you get the "pin it" thing to work?  Dragging the link to the toolbar isn't working and I'm currently feeling like a moron.  TIA
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersimageimage

Re: Ok, if you are on Pinterest and use IE - help.

• YodajoYodajo member

Did you do this step?

Make sure your ?Favorites Toolbar? is visible. If it's not, right click on the menu and make sure ?Favorites? is checked.

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • It is visible, and it said my pin it was saved as a bookmark, but I sure can't find the damn thing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey I got it working!  Thanks :)
  • YodajoYodajo member
    Yay!
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • soosie - how did you get it working?  I'm having the exact same issue.  It says it's there, my favorite toolbar is checked but my pin button isn't showing. Grrr.
    Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You have to just save it as a favorite, so it would be in your 'favorites' (but not showing in the toolbar, at least mine isn't).  So I just tested it out by going on whatever random site and then clicking the favorite "Pin It" - it then opened up the option to PIN stuff!  (I hope that makes sense!)
  • justEKjustEK member
    I'm having the same issue and not a word of this post is making sense!
  • imagejustEK:

When I followed directions, it literally saved as "Drag this link into your bookmark bar." on my favorites list.  So I drag that whole phrase to the bookmark bar when I'm on a page that has a picture I want to pin, and then it will pull up just the pictures and say "pin this?"  It was super-confusing to me at first, too!!!!

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • justEKjustEK member
    imageUGAbride:

imagejustEK:

When I followed directions, it literally saved as "Drag this link into your bookmark bar." on my favorites list.  So I drag that whole phrase to the bookmark bar when I'm on a page that has a picture I want to pin, and then it will pull up just the pictures and say "pin this?"  It was super-confusing to me at first, too!!!!

When did you get these directions? When I signed up, it only asked me to sign in using FB. Maybe I missed a step somehow? 

• justEKjustEK member
    Nevermind. I figured it out. Thanks!
  • imagesooosie:
    You have to just save it as a favorite, so it would be in your 'favorites' (but not showing in the toolbar, at least mine isn't).  So I just tested it out by going on whatever random site and then clicking the favorite "Pin It" - it then opened up the option to PIN stuff!  (I hope that makes sense!)

Thank you!  I finally got it to work!

Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"