BRU vent! — The Bump
3rd Trimester

BRU vent!

I received the new ad, and started planning how I might spend the last of my gift cards from my shower. I did not register there, so I have just been filling in the gaps at BRU.

I just realized that two items that have been on my running list were on sale this week. I went to look at them online, and realized that BRU marked them up about 25% to account for the buy 1, get 1 at 40% off sale on feeding items! I hate when stores assume we are stupid.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BRU vent!

• And all of their 20% off coupons are on FULL priced merchandise, they are so sneaky!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • URG!! It got worse! I went up there, planning to spend my leftover giftcards on diapers, etc to use them up so I won't need to go back, and I noticed a bottle warmer that I had been 50/50 on buying. It was marked 22.99. I noticed the signs all over the store saying how they price match all competitors. I knew it was on sale at Target for 14.39 (regular 15.99). SO I took it to customer service to see which price they would match. NOPE! They only match BBB prices. Huh? How it that possible? They said to me that BBB is the closest competition. I swear the Target is one block further up the road than BBB. They are all basically in the same chopping area, within 5 min of each other. I am done!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is SUPER irritating!  They only price match other expensive stores?  They should price match any stores that carry identicle items!  I have had nothing but issues too -- whereas my experience with Target has been SO pleasant.  They'll take a coupon of theirs and a manufacturers coupon on the the same item, on top of another special.  It's hard to get a good deal at BRU.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards