3rd Trimester

Bellybutton Pain???

I know this probably sounds weird, but is anyone else getting a pain in and around their bellybutton? It's like a stinging feeling. Really weird. Thanks.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bellybutton Pain???

• i wouldn't say it's a stinging feeling, more of a stretching for me.  I think she rests her foot up in there Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I get this, but for me its just the baby stretching out that particular area. Not fun. but he will usually move a little bit and that will instantly relieve it.

• Loading the player...
  • Mine feels like tugging/stretching. It really grosses me out
  • I get that - I think of it more as a burning feeling, though. I've only had it a few times and thought it must be indigestion or something similar. Once it was bad enough to wake me up at night, but it was gone by morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• YES! Like a weird hot poker feeling right behind my belly button...never had it with my last two, strange.

• Thankyou everyone. It's nice to know i'm not crazy. lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEMunion777:
    Thankyou everyone. It's nice to know i'm not crazy. lol.

no, you are not crazy! Hurts like hell for me.  I think it's lo chill'n out near my belly button and streching it.  I yell like a baby when I feel him around that area. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo15Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I asked my doctor about this when it started for me. He said it's ligaments stretching and completely normal, albeit painful.
  • Yes and it gets worse the closer you get to your due date...

I have a bruise around my belly button. It hurts like he11. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"