October 2011 Moms
Options

UGH

I swear if this guy at my work continues to say "big belly" every time I walk by him, I'm going to kick him really hard.

How annoying? So what if I have a big belly? Your point being....?

People annoy me sometimes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: UGH

• Options
    That's just dumb and not even clever. Stupid comments deserve throat punches
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    you should start saying "bad hair" or something like that every time you see him!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSpinningJess:
    you should start saying "bad hair" or something like that every time you see him!

Ha, I like this!

If it's a person who is always annoying I would eventually say something like "Well that joke's getting old"

if it's someone who I actually kind of like I would just say "It's only going to get bigger" -But that's just me... I tend to just humor people (even if they're dumb)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagecarstekj:

imageSpinningJess:

Ha, I like this!

If it's a person who is always annoying I would eventually say something like "Well that joke's getting old"

if it's someone who I actually kind of like I would just say "It's only going to get bigger" -But that's just me... I tend to just humor people (even if they're dumb)

this and this!!  or just respond with "and you're an ass!"  he should get the point!

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

When he says "Big Belly," just look at him and say a bit too loudly "BIG MOUTH!" 

He should get the hint after a time or two, even if he doesn't maybe he will realize that it's annoying to have someone say the same lame crap to you constantly.

Or, the throat punch! You gotta love the throat punch. 

• Options
    I have a woman at work who now only refers to me as "mom". She walks by me and says "hi mom" or "bye mom". I know she is meaning well and I'm trying not to get annoyed by it. But I want to scream at her that I'm still my own person, not just a mom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"